LIVE UPDATE THREAD 2020 PGA Merchandise Show

The new SeeMore hosel

A1E4EBDF-A121-4A65-9A13-125E2B8A823C.jpeg

Will you guys focus on footwear tomorrow along with apparel.
outside of footjoy, I think a lot of the footwear falls towards the other side of the show floor.

I'm sure that's going to be the reality as they are definitely in the opposite corner right now.

Will you guys focus on footwear tomorrow along with apparel.

yes, but apparel is hard because some of the stuff we see we can’t photograph because it doesn’t come out till later in the year

Back at the Cobra booth to find out answers to the Puma shoes

yes, but apparel is hard because some of the stuff we see we can’t photograph because it doesn’t come out till later in the year

He speaks the truth. A lot of apparel companies do not let people take pictures. They get VERY angry if you even come near their booth with a camera. I was once even accused of being a spy for another company even though I was in THP gear haha.

Back at the Cobra booth to find out answers to the Puma shoes
On the cleat issue? You, sir, are a scholar and a gentleman.

163A3E93-B135-422E-BCB8-25ECA383B137.jpeg

9DED74BE-E4F4-4941-9103-4251DA577076.png
My work keyboard.. one key proving to be used above all others ?

Nah. I’m good.

The putter works. I will just say that. It started in here in Reno as well so I have some homer'ism here to hope they make it.

No more exposed foam around the pods, they ran the TPU all the way up to the pod now and have done testing at 150+ rounds. They claim the same comfort and the pods are fixed:cool:

For those asking Puma shoes are offered in wide sizes In NXT and the new Cage with Laces

A sleeper this year

F67BDA82-2186-4483-BB11-D0F2DC442048.jpeg

No more exposed foam around the pods, they ran the TPU all the way up to the pod now and have done testing at 150+ rounds. They claim the same comfort and the pods are fixed:cool:

For those asking Puma shoes are offered in wide sizes In NXT and the new Cage with Laces
this is kind of a huge deal.

Back