LIVE UPDATE THREAD 2020 PGA Merchandise Show

No more exposed foam around the pods, they ran the TPU all the way up to the pod now and have done testing at 150+ rounds. They claim the same comfort and the pods are fixed:cool:

For those asking Puma shoes are offered in wide sizes In NXT and the new Cage with Laces
Thanks so much for confirming!! These are now on the radar.

I found the light blue dark blue one last night. I’ll send you photos when it comes in :)
Ugh, WANT! hahahaha

Lots of guys were wearing it around the booth yesterday.

772DB27C-D335-43CC-BCFE-9FD6D3BB8A48.jpeg

Anything specific anyone wants to see?

Late on the trigger- Precision Pro teased they might have a new rangefinder also over at Bushnell S62

EDITED: Working through the Thread... Thank you for covering the Ohio Company! Great Products might be time for upgrade of the original Nexus this year.

Last edited:
Depends are the gift with purchase for the 92 Golf Shoes.

He speaks the truth. A lot of apparel companies do not let people take pictures. They get VERY angry if you even come near their booth with a camera. I was once even accused of being a spy for another company even though I was in THP gear haha.
Wow. I mean I understand not wanting to give away anything to the competition but geez if you are really that worried about it leave the stuff you don't want seen at home and don't be a Richard to someone coming by your booth.

I'm curious how the other putter companies respond to Callaway/Toulon saying that almost 100% of amateurs aim incorrectly. If so, wouldn't that make their product inferior?

Great work today BTW.....thanks for the early coverage!

No more exposed foam around the pods, they ran the TPU all the way up to the pod now and have done testing at 150+ rounds. They claim the same comfort and the pods are fixed:cool:

For those asking Puma shoes are offered in wide sizes In NXT and the new Cage with Laces

As someone who wears wide shoes, this is appreciated. I wanted to know if PUMA shoes came in widths.

Does Mizuno plan to expand that putter line at all in the future? From what I am seeing there are only 3 head options and they are not going to fit every golfer by any means. Just curious because I would love to see a mid mallet style putter from them in that blue with something around 60 toe hang.

Back