LIVE UPDATE THREAD 2020 PGA Merchandise Show

Now that has me seriously intrigued. Hate using a regular range finder because it smudges the glasses almost every time. As a glasses wearer, I would really love to try one of these out
One thing I've learned from my time on THP, if JB approves of some form of electronic gadget i.e. Camera, Rangefinder, etc... chances are it's pretty good.

@jdtox a question for the Cobra guys is whether the price of the cobra context grips are expected to come down when more adopt them. Many of us were excited to see the MCC+4 cobra connect grip but it came at a steep price compared to the others.

@jdtox a question for the Cobra guys is whether the price of the cobra context grips are expected to come down when more adopt them. Many of us were excited to see the MCC+4 cobra connect grip but it came at a steep price compared to the others.
We gone already

Sorry if I missed it, but I saw the post on Twitter of the PrecisionPRo rangefinder. Did they relocate the "mode" button from the top to the side? Was this a new model shown on Twitter?

Sorry if I missed it, but I saw the post on Twitter of the PrecisionPRo rangefinder. Did they relocate the "mode" button from the top to the side? Was this a new model shown on Twitter?
Yes that was a new model and at a price point under $200

Oh **** I love that. What line is that in?
Cloudspun Taylor. I don’t believe they have this color released yet, but that’s the line it is. As their new clothing model, I will see what I can do. Also, I named myself their new model.

Cloudspun Taylor. I don’t believe they have this color released yet, but that’s the line it is. As their new clothing model, I will see what I can do. Also, I named myself their new model.
Thanks man - great looking shirt!

internet is going to break with you as their model. That ass tho.

Speaking of the Cloudspun, @Canadan got some uncredited exposure on Puma's IG story yesterday.

Better pic of the PutterBall
9030469C-873E-4185-9807-86816E3C6751.jpeg

Looks like an attachment for my KitchenAid

It looks like something made in a garage with some spare parts that were leftover from some other project.

Great work guys, just getting caught up. Thanks for the pics & info!

Back