2020 Product That Surprised You

I have to add the EXS Pro driver. SUCH a low spin cannon.

I’m going with the Mack Daddy CB wedge. It wins by default since it’s the only current release item I bought, but I really like it. It actually works like all the “gimmicky” wedges I’ve tried claim to work.

Ping G410 Hybrids/Alta CB shafts. Great feel, forgiveness and distance. Love the CB shafts. Got some G410 irons coming with the CB shaft too. Can’t say enough good things about these!!

SIM driver. My driving was horrible horrible this year until a fellow member gave me an M5. Immediate improvement in fw’s hit but it seemed like it lacked speed. Finally bit the bullet and picked up a SIM and it was what I was hoping for with the M5. Low enough spin to help with my misses but fast enough to get the distance I was hoping for

Speed Zone 3 wood. I hated the driver, but the 3w turned up to a 4w has been great so far. Almost got on in 2 on a par 5 my last round. I never do that

By far my Taylormade Spider X Chalk White Slant Neck putter. Got fitted for it @ Club Champion and it's a game changer for me on the greens.

Ping G410 Hybrids/Alta CB shafts. Great feel, forgiveness and distance. Love the CB shafts. Got some G410 irons coming with the CB shaft too. Can’t say enough good things about these!!
Another vote for the Ping G410 hybrids. Went in for a comprehensive, brand agnostic fitting at Club Champion and this club was the winner. The Callaway Mavrik was the only hybrid that came close to it.

Back