2020 Puma Apparel/Accessories Thread

I wasn't sure I'd like the hook on the Soundcheck Mini, but it sure is handy working in the yard to be able to hang it in a tree.

Sounds great, too.

I wasn't sure I'd like the hook on the Soundcheck Mini, but it sure is handy working in the yard to be able to hang it in a tree.

Sounds great, too.

Pro tip: If you rip the cord that has the hook, it still works :ROFLMAO:

They gave it too him as a "frequent flyer" and loyal customer. They also moved their national distribution center 3 blocks from his house. :ROFLMAO:
This needs to happen

I got a Cloudspun polo and my cloudspun vest from my winter storage closet. Going to be wearing them for my round on Friday, and after a quick wash again on Sunday. Shorts and polo in November in upstate NY. :):):):):)

1607362129577.png

Nice!🔥 This will be definitely be added to my order that I am placing today.
Instantly into my cart, too. I just can't decide how big of a hurt to put on the wallet.

Instantly into my cart, too. I just can't decide how big of a hurt to put on the wallet.

Yeah, picked one up today as well. Also picked up the Cloudspun T-Shirt and another Puma hat

I picked up a Primaloft Stlth jacket for 20% off on Black Friday. Really comfy and warm with good mobility. I’ll enjoy wearing this one on and off the course.

View attachment 8978692
oo, I kinda like that more in person that the website pictures. how is the fit compared to other jackets?

oo, I kinda like that more in person that the website pictures. how is the fit compared to other jackets?

I don’t have any other Puma clothing to compare it to. I just saw this thread while browsing around the other day, and said to myself, “Hey, I have a Puma jacket on the way. I’ll post a pic when it gets here.”

As far as the fit in general though, I typically wear a mens large in jackets and the Puma in large fits as expected. The only thing I’d point out regarding fit is that front and back are a bit stiffer with the quilting. It holds it shape more than it conforms to body contours. I could see that bothering some people, but it moved well enough for me.

Last edited:
So the RS-G is more snug than I expected.

So I splurged for the holidays and got the Wife and I a set of the Puma Masks. I'd heard good things about them but they were out of stock most they year, but having used them a few times now I can say they are by far the most comfortable masks I've worn in the last year! The fabric has a good weight to it while being a good balance of breathable and functioning as a mask! And the elastic ear straps have good adjustability and the right elastic strength to not hurt your ears for a long flight!

I'm super impressed and it looks like they've released a few new patterns for 2021!

1610557910200.png

599114_07-min.jpg

023252_01-min.jpg

:unsure:

Back