2020 Puma Apparel/Accessories Thread

How do these fit?? Or Puma in general. Thinking about getting some but I've read mixed sizing review.
I have mixed feelings on the sizes as well. I think it depends on the style of shoe. I tried on pairs of the new Ignite NXT shoes and they seem to run a little large. So then I ordered a pair of the older style a half size smaller, Grip Fusion and they didn't run large. These that I just bought are NXT disc. I ordered them my normal size, and they fit ok. They aren't a size too big.

I have mixed feelings on the sizes as well. I think it depends on the style of shoe. I tried on pairs of the new Ignite NXT shoes and they seem to run a little large. So then I ordered a pair of the older style a half size smaller, Grip Fusion and they didn't run large. These that I just bought are NXT disc. I ordered them my normal size, and they fit ok. They aren't a size too big.
Oh boy, I went and tried some on at Uinta here in Sandy and I felt that they ran a half size too small...This could be a problem.

Received some Puma goodness. Don’t overlook the weekender fit short. A little shorter (above the knees) but a fantastic and comfortable short.

View attachment 8958854
Agree!! ive got 4 pairs of weekender shorts. Love them!! great for golf and usually can double up wearing them out for everything else

only thing I dont like is the perforation / holes in the pocket. Tees get stuck in the pocket all the time

Oh boy, I went and tried some on at Uinta here in Sandy and I felt that they ran a half size too small...This could be a problem.
I ordered my first Puma shoes (Ignite PWRAdapts) in my normal size, and they were a little big. When the pods failed, Puma told me to choose from the spikeless Ignite NXT line for a replacement. That's when I first saw the warnings on their web site about fitting long. I went down the suggested 1/2-size in the spikeless replacements, and they fit just right.

How do these fit?? Or Puma in general. Thinking about getting some but I've read mixed sizing review.

I wear a 10 in all of their offerings.

Family to family the sizing can vary though.

In my current gamer style the Ignite NXT Spikeless they are longer in the toe box, not an issue for me and fit my wide feet pretty well

last two years I wore the pwr ignite spikes those fit perfect in a size 10, the one pair of Caged spikes i tried on reminded me of them

Ignite Pro Adapt shoes are sooo comfortable fit well in the toe box but a little loose around the instep and heel, I have to tie these.

the Kahala slip ons I picked up last year are about a size smaller than I would like, they are slip ons but I definitely wish i sized up in them

I may be pickup a second pair of the RS-G in a different color. they are really comfortable! And traction has not been an issue whatsoever.

I wear a 10 in all of their offerings.

Family to family the sizing can vary though.

In my current gamer style the Ignite NXT Spikeless they are longer in the toe box, not an issue for me and fit my wide feet pretty well

last two years I wore the pwr ignite spikes those fit perfect in a size 10, the one pair of Caged spikes i tried on reminded me of them

Ignite Pro Adapt shoes are sooo comfortable fit well in the toe box but a little loose around the instep and heel, I have to tie these.

the Kahala slip ons I picked up last year are about a size smaller than I would like, they are slip ons but I definitely wish i sized up in them

I went with a pair of Ignite NXT, yeah they are as advertised...long. Maybe I'll drive straighter with the added stability:ROFLMAO:.....

I went with a pair of Ignite NXT, yeah they are as advertised...long. Maybe I'll drive straighter with the added stability:ROFLMAO:.....

which model? Pro/regular? Solelace/disc/reg?

either way enjoy them

which model? Pro/regular? Solelace/disc/reg?

either way enjoy them
I went with the reg NXT lace up. Real nice looking shoe, I will say that. Comfy too.

The added bonus is using Budget Golf, the THP discount code was nice but they are only 1 day shipping to me so my wait isn't long at all!!

One thing I love about puma is a US M fits right every time. Adidas are hopeless for this. Anyway, I have a cloudspun polo that I love and just bought the latest ombre polo. Looking forward to wearing it for 36 on Saturday.

Agree!! ive got 4 pairs of weekender shorts. Love them!! great for golf and usually can double up wearing them out for everything else

only thing I dont like is the perforation / holes in the pocket. Tees get stuck in the pocket all the time
My thoughts exactly. I really like the 9 inch inseam.

Got my first round in today with the ignite pwradapt disc and they were unbelievably comfortable straight out of the box. Have heard forever how great their shoes are and the hype is real

A5B63373-526E-42EC-9E2B-EB2454C5CB83.jpegAC2C38EE-C865-4EC3-8A4E-3F81E8E7F6A8.jpeg

Got a new polo with the fusionyarn flex material. Feels really nice, maybe even a bit thinner than the cloudspun. 😯

I know many aren’t a fan of the looks of this shoe but I’m all in! They look better in person!

C48719E8-EE5F-4AAD-B024-63AD3F6366E8.jpeg

My shorts and shirts arrived.

Weekender shorts are nice, like the stretch of the. Only complaints are the mesh pockets. While they'll be nice and cool, I think things will get snagged. On a side thought, I kinda wish I went a size down. I guess my waist is no longer a 32 or vanity sizing is getting worse. I may get the latrobe shorts in a size down and get rid of some of my jackpot shorts. I like the weekenders much better than jackpot besides the pocket material.

The arnold palmer series shirts are very nice. The pocket shirts have a bit of stretch feel to them. The tipped and striped shirts kinda have a basket weave cotton polo feel to them. Colors are on point.

Weekender shorts are nice, like the stretch of the. Only complaints are the mesh pockets. While they'll be nice and cool, I think things will get snagged. On a side thought, I kinda wish I went a size down. I guess my waist is no longer a 32 or vanity sizing is getting worse. I may get the latrobe shorts in a size down and get rid of some of my jackpot shorts. I like the weekenders much better than jackpot besides the pocket material.

Yeah the big mesh is an interesting choice for golf shorts. I like the length and material, the pockets seem like they are cut a bit weird as well. Might tighten up a bit with washing, but definitely not as flush as jackpot. Agreed the waist sizing feels a bit big as well.

Picked up some additional CPG goodness.
C0F7FE3C-6C43-44BB-8952-16FC75AEE3A6.jpeg

Back