2020 Puma Apparel/Accessories Thread

It was 60 and damp yesterday morning. Enough so that I could justify wearing the Cloudspun warm up 1/4 zip. It was perfect. I highly recommend it.

It was 60 and damp yesterday morning. Enough so that I could justify wearing the Cloudspun warm up 1/4 zip. It was perfect. I highly recommend it.

I've worn a cloudspun quarter zip for two rounds both with the temperature in the high 50s. I too would recommend it.

View attachment 8965826

Showed up Friday night! I was wearing the hat all day yesterday, Currently sporting the diamonds today at work. Anyone who hasn't tried Cloudspun, needs to give it a shot!

Solid pickup dude! Pondering some more CloudSpun or Arnie stuff

This thread is making me want to start a fire in my closet. Does anyone have a better idea on how to convince my wife I need an all new wardrobe? Hint: telling her how good I would look in the gear is apparently not a strong selling point 😆

This thread is making me want to start a fire in my closet. Does anyone have a better idea on how to convince my wife I need an all new wardrobe? Hint: telling her how good I would look in the gear is apparently not a strong selling point 😆

Beg
Plead
Gain weight
Lose weight
Beg again
More pleading

Couple items added recently.

95BE2A51-43DC-4F8D-9FF6-3670F968280E.jpeg
AED41312-0204-4DFE-A613-3168F3985751.jpeg

Going to be 52 degrees at my tee time tomorrow morning. I was able to convince my wife that I *needed* a couple more pairs of the jackpot 5 pocket pants.

Seriously tho, this cloudspun crew sweater is amazing.

Rickie rocking some new shoes today. Can't find any info on them, but they look great.

(New putter too, but more importantly shoes!)
I really like those shoes.

Rickie rocking some new shoes today. Can't find any info on them, but they look great.

(New putter too, but more importantly shoes!)
Is that a velcro strip around the back of them?

I've worn mine pretty much every round since it arrived, and absolutely love it. In fact, I've not worn anything other than the Cloudspun gear since they got here. Absolutely fantastic gear.

Picked up a few new shirts while in Vegas for The Morgan Cup

Cloudspun!!
Pocket golf polo
7C816D88-0E8A-471C-B677-26D4C419DF95.jpeg

Not Cloudspun, but still super soft. Ombre golf polo.
C76D35DA-EE9B-4176-8298-084A977313C2.jpeg

Again not Cloudspun, but really soft. Road Map Golf Polo
E5F06305-A0F5-414D-91B0-2AA596731817.jpeg

Back