2020 Puma Apparel/Accessories Thread

I've currently placed 4 separate orders in the last 2 months, and probably have at least one more. Just got a pair of the Ignite NXT SoleLace and they are awesome. I haven't played a round yet, so i'll reserve judgment but these shoes DO NOTfeel like golf shoes at all.

I’m waiting for another good sale to get all the cloudspun stuff. I love what I have so I need more

I’m waiting for another good sale to get all the cloudspun stuff. I love what I have so I need more
I like it a lot, but on course it seems like it would be heavy for some reason.

I thou
I thought the same as well because of that cottony hand feel. But I wore it for the first time last Saturday on a muggy 90+ degree day and it performed as good or better than any other performance golf polo out there.

Yeah, I think it’s more off course but I’m looking for some nice polos that are off course and office good

Anyone nab the RS-G and can speak to sizing?

Oh that pink cardigan is money. Let me know if you can feel the 10% Alpaca.

Rocked my experience collection twelve polo utility hat and stretch belt today, really wanted
To switch to the woven and cardigan except that it was high 80s feeling like mid 90s and the woven is 96% cotton didn’t think it would have been the right move lol

A9B06AB6-0B93-49DA-8B06-DB5A5B4B027B.jpegEA9320FC-6340-4F1C-9E7C-14963E4105CD.jpeg
It all arrived!! Inspected by every customs official between Houston and Aberdeen, but it arrived...

I'm guessing you don't run into a lot of Puma gear in your area?
Well we get some, but not all the lines. Plus we would have to go through third party suppliers, and I wanted to rep the guys directly, just my little way of supporting. I didn’t appreciate what a journey it would be though! Huge thanks to @Jmk202 who acted as my freight forwarder 😂

Now you’ll be the sharpest dressed golfer in Aberdeen.

Now you’ll be the sharpest dressed golfer in Aberdeen.
Better than that John, I'll be the smartest dressed man in Aberdeen full stop :ROFLMAO:

The amount of beanies in that photo is concerning :ROFLMAO:
It appears to be a shipping issue from the warehouse. They sent 1 "bag" of beanies rather than 1 beanie. We've reached out to see what they want to do.

It appears to be a shipping issue from the warehouse. They sent 1 "bag" of beanies rather than 1 beanie. We've reached out to see what they want to do.
Just the concept of a bag of beanies still makes me chuckle!

And for the record....the beanies have kept me incredibly warm both at the top of a Munro and also on the golf course. Best of both worlds!

CLOUDSPUN, inbound!!! Added some AW20 goodness to the closet, hopefully it gets here sooner rather than later. Also some Excellent Golf Wear to see how Eggcellent it is.

I know my Hackers boys have been ordering up some items, post up your gear when it arrives @maxw72 @Parrot @e1iterate @baylrballa (didn't forget you @Duffer Waldorf, post up your goodies as well)

Back