2020 Puma Apparel/Accessories Thread

Posted all my stuff in the Morgan Cup thread early yesterday.... but, ill be sure to post here with all the new crap I just ordered again lol.

I first tried on ProAdapt's in February and was blown away how comfy and stable they are. Now have 5 pairs and 2 PwrAdapt's. seriously blown away with the quality. Also tried my first pair of BOA/DISC shoes and love how effortless they are to tighten and loosen

Hahaha which one was it? Do you recall?
It was something like this, if I remember correctly:

1000000021826_Orange_1.png

I should get my two orders of clothing tomorrow that I placed. I will post a bunch of pics and appreciate this thread. My man @OITW has some serious Puma gear and I am envious. I would have probably bought some of the proadapt shoes if they came in wide. The limited shoes also are not in wide; I need to go on a foot slimming program to get into these beauties! I might be able to go up a 1/2 size to fit into them. I need to check out that possibility.
View attachment 8946060
Looking forward to your pics
Those shoes look incredible, hell, everything there looks absolutely magnificent!

Question for you Alex, might be a stupid one! For the last few years, I've been playing Footjoy spikeless and they have always been fantastic. Do the larger removable spikes on these feel any different to you at all? I've never actually had a pair like that, always been spikeless.
That cloudspun stuff tho.. I look forward to them expanding that line hopefully in 2020. I’m also curious if they find a way to incorporate it into shorts or pants
I love these! Ive added to my cart multiple times but keep telling myself the 9 pairs of spike I have are too much already lol.... but why stop, might as well make it 10
I've become a pretty big fan of Puma gear here lately. Bought a few 1/4 zips from last year's stuff from Budget and a couple polos. Haven't been able to try the new Cloudspun gear yet, but everyone I've talked to has said it's amazing. I need a 2nd job so I can just load up!
If I spend too much time in this thread is going to put a hurt on my wallet..
Those shoes look incredible, hell, everything there looks absolutely magnificent!

Question for you Alex, might be a stupid one! For the last few years, I've been playing Footjoy spikeless and they have always been fantastic. Do the larger removable spikes on these feel any different to you at all? I've never actually had a pair like that, always been spikeless.

definitely a change spiked to spikeless but Nothing crazy - depends how happy your feet are with your swing - i try to commit to one or the other for a season, this year will be a mix

I received the big package today. One item is delayed, the tournament polo 415AE310-5FF5-4EAC-9AF3-3AE8532E3702.jpeg
I got the bucket hat and patch hat with predators polo0AF6C67D-AE9D-405F-894D-86C765403D07.jpeg
As well as the cloudspun 1/4 zip and two pairs of the weekender shorts. I know that the jackpot are a favorite among THP and I have my pair of jackpot (dark grey) pictured for comparison. I like the weekender because they are a touch shorter on my stubby legs and I feel the material is more breathable and stretchable and I like the mesh pockets. For those that tuck in their shirts, the band in weekender has some rubberized material to help hold it in place.
5E74844C-1FEB-4CD2-893E-F18F99EA117C.jpeg
jackpot knee length
B64EC12B-7F9C-4BBD-8B55-8AE5387C6F01.jpegweekender knee length is 1 1/2” shorter
71493F8D-75CC-4BF3-8B28-F0F359F15F11.jpeg
I am really loving the quality and feel of Puma and look forward to seeing the MC gear.

I am one short of every single CloudSpun quarter zip, just in time for the warmer months hahaha

Need to get my hands on a polo so I know better about their sizing.

So much puma goodness. Are these private purchases or MC related?

I received the big package today. One item is delayed, the tournament polo View attachment 8946181
I got the bucket hat and patch hat with predators poloView attachment 8946182
As well as the cloudspun 1/4 zip and two pairs of the weekender shorts. I know that the jackpot are a favorite among THP and I have my pair of jackpot (dark grey) pictured for comparison. I like the weekender because they are a touch shorter on my stubby legs and I feel the material is more breathable and stretchable and I like the mesh pockets. For those that tuck in their shirts, the band in weekender has some rubberized material to help hold it in place.
View attachment 8946187
jackpot knee length
View attachment 8946193weekender knee length is 1 1/2” shorter
View attachment 8946194
I am really loving the quality and feel of Puma and look forward to seeing the MC gear.
great write-up magic man!

awesome haul - predators polo, very nice - Waiting on @jdtox to get the #slowplay polo

is the material the same in the weekend as the jackpot - not a fan of shorter inseems for my golf shorts - Linksoul is my go to of course but these have me intrigued

I have some Experience Collection inbound, wish it was all Cloudspun

I am one short of every single CloudSpun quarter zip, just in time for the warmer months hahaha

Need to get my hands on a polo so I know better about their sizing.
Schmedium sounds about right

So much puma goodness. Are these private purchases or MC related?
Personal use for me

Private purchases sounds “adult”
So much greatness! I may have sent puma a bunch of money today. Few polos, few shoes.
I’ll send you my venmo...
How is the sizing on those Pro Adapts compared to the other puma shoes?
Haven’t tried the new Caged - I’m comfortably a 10 in all versions ProAdapt/NXT toe bed is a tad longer than the OG Ignites but still pretty comfortable walking/riding

For the NXT Puma does recommend going a half size dow

the slip ons (kahala) I’m a 10.5 - only ones that run a bit smaller but makes sense if it

My feet are crazy though - when I had them measured at work left foot is 9.5 EE and right foot is 10 E

All my hats came in yesterday.

I still just wish the polos fit better.

How is the sizing on those Pro Adapts compared to the other puma shoes?

I've gone the same size in NXT, ProAdapt PWRAdapt, and Caged. ProAdapt feels closest in size to NXT. PWRAdapt feels a hair wider than NXT/ProAdapt.

@OITW I'm really debating the Cloudspun vest, how do you think that material will do as a vest?

is the material the same in the weekend as the jackpot - not a fan of shorter inseems for my golf shorts - Linksoul is my go to of course but these have me intrigued

the material is not the same as jackpot, it is a more breathable material and lighter with a texture where jackpot is smooth and solid. For simple golf purposes, I think jackpot are great and maybe more durable? (just a guess)

The weekender are very good in the AZ heat on the course and also around the pool. I like the black ones with the faint heathered pattern versus the solid black in jackpot. The inseam on jackpot is 10.5” and 9” on the weekender. I don’t think they are too “short” but just right for me. They don’t have near the same selection of colors and I imagine I will continue buying both lines of shorts when I catch them on sale.

7C7528DA-EB92-4B36-8B72-6D3B0E8F417D.jpeg

Not apparel, but I guess it's an accessory, I had to have this bag. The Morgan Cup clubs look amazing in it.
Have Pars and Stripes hat coming with my latest order along with some more Cobra Connect grips to go on shaft that I am tweaking for driver.

B1362979-F89C-41D2-9907-7B943B54180D.jpeg

Old bag holding some putters and extra clubs that I didn't trade in for other future goodies.

1176947B-2A9E-4A2F-BB6A-CDEAB716BAA7.jpeg

Not apparel, but I guess it's an accessory, I had to have this bag. The Morgan Cup clubs look amazing in it.
Have Pars and Stripes hat coming with my latest order along with some more Cobra Connect grips to go on shaft that I am tweaking for driver.

View attachment 8946416

Old bag holding some putters and extra clubs that I didn't trade in for other future goodies.

View attachment 8946418
Love the cart bag! That's sweet!!

I only picked up a hat and other shoes so far20200522_103818.jpg

I want get one of these shirts, but I can't decide which slow play shirt is better? Leaning full pattern but the turtle peeking out of the pocket is pretty cool too. What you guys think? And no I'm not getting both haha
Screen Shot 2020-06-02 at 1.07.10 PM.pngScreen Shot 2020-06-02 at 1.07.32 PM.png

I want get one of these shirts, but I can't decide which slow play shirt is better? Leaning full pattern but the turtle peeking out of the pocket is pretty cool too. What you guys think? And no I'm not getting both haha
View attachment 8947038View attachment 8947039
I LOVE those shirts!! You get one and I'll get the other?! You get the full pattern. I'll do the pocket

Back