Tour Event 2020 RBC Heritage

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Another solid field with the PGA Tour restart.

Albatross Club members don’t forget to set your THP Fantasy Golf lineup.

• Appreciation
Reactions: JB
short straight hitters, @JB who had the most points at the Colonial

• Admin
short straight hitters, @JB who had the most points at the Colonial

I haven't checked and I am mobile, but I believe you can check in the standings.

While I am at it, @Joshnoble01 please make a name change. See the rules in Fantasy Golf :)

I haven't checked and I am mobile, but I believe you can check in the standings.

While I am at it, @Joshnoble01 please make a name change. See the rules in Fantasy Golf :)
Just my username. Done. I didn't realize that. My bad.

• Appreciation
Reactions: JB
Team in place. Ready for a fun weekend.

I love seeing some of these players play courses we don't normally see them at/on

We are supposed to be headed up to Hilton Head Thursday & Friday. To bad no spectators yet.

Can't wait for Thursday!

My lineup is set, lets hope I picked better this week

Locked in 🔒 Looking forward to this tourney.

DraftKings lineup this week:

Tyrell Hatton $8,000
Bud Cauley $7,200
Patrick Reed $8,800
Joel Dahmen $7,500
Webb Simpson $9,000
Hideki Matsuyama $9,500

I was watching Poulters Instagram post about event check in. He kept the stream going whilst him and his caddy had their Covid tests. Holly ******* hell!!! It looks the most horrendous thing ever!!! This swab looks a good 6 inches long and the whole lot goes up the nose! And they have to do this before every event? I think I’d hand in my tour card LOL.

Lineup set and I’m ready for this. MOREGOLF

I have always liked this event. Even though it is typically not as strong of a field. To me it feels like a Nascar road race as apposed to the regularly scheduled oval track.

This course is very unique. The trees and small greens, and water everywhere will mean that the bomber play is severely hampered.

Golf Day

I have always liked this event. Even though it is typically not as strong of a field. To me it feels like a Nascar road race as apposed to the regularly scheduled oval track.

This course is very unique. The trees and small greens, and water everywhere will mean that the bomber play is severely hampered.

Pretty stacked field this year!

Another strong field. And this course doesn't necessarily favor the long hitter. Be curious to see how it shapes up.

some great players on the PGA Tour live broadcast. It should make for a fun morning. I really hope Spieth can keep the mojo going from last week.

some great players on the PGA Tour live broadcast. It should make for a fun morning. I really hope Spieth can keep the mojo going from last week.

This course seems to setup for a player like him, so I would think he would fare pretty well here. Good iron player to smaller greens and putting.

This course seems to setup for a player like him, so I would think he would fare pretty well here. Good iron player to smaller greens and putting.

Agree. The issue is (and probably will be going forward) is can he find some consistency off the tee. Last week the tee issues forced him out of contention imo.

Back