Tour Event 2020 RBC Heritage

2 wins already this year for Webb in loaded fields. Impressive. His back 9 was insanely good.

These two weeks back have been exciting! Thanks golf!

edit: and thanks Webb’s putter!

That was exciting, kept me on the edge of my seat the last 1.5 hours. Honestly was hoping for Ancer to make birdie on 18 to send it to a playoff, but happy to see Webb win - he's a good guy by all appearances.

Man the PGA Tour restart has been great

What a putt!
I honestly don't know if there are bunker rakes left on the course!

It sure of the rules but there was one on 18 and it wasn’t used.

I’m not a Sergio fan.
But I will say this it’s kind of nice to see him up there.

Another phenomenal tournament and great thread.

I am sooooo enjoying the PGA being back

Love me some Webb Simpson. He throws darts and sinks putts. I fashioned my game after him for me it's hit it somewhere within 50 yards and hopefully get it up and down in 3 more 😂

I kinda wonder if the players just worked 24/7 on their games during the shut down. I am guessing they take a longer break and work on their game during the off-season, but I am starting to think these guys went all out working these past couple months.

The players have been on fire and the startup has been fantastic. Boy, I wish a major was coming up instead of waiting so long.

@fuffle master Great picks for the RBC buddy! I thought I hit a home run on my lineup, but wow you hit a grand slam with Webb, Ancer, Hatton and English!

@fuffle master Great picks for the RBC buddy! I thought I hit a home run on my lineup, but wow you hit a grand slam with Webb, Ancer, Hatton and English!
Thanks. And two THPers did even better.

Sometimes it’s better to be lucky then good.

Apparently a lot of people and companies on social media forgot, or just don't want to acknowledge, that Webb did in fact play at Colonial and missed the cut.

Apparently a lot of people and companies on social media forgot, or just don't want to acknowledge, that Webb did in fact play at Colonial and missed the cut.
Why’s that? If anything that makes his win even more impressive coming one week after a missed cut.

Why’s that? If anything that makes his win even more impressive coming one week after a missed cut.

I have seen a few posts talking about first start back and getting a win and referring to his top 10 finish streak without acknowledging his MC or 61st place at the last tournament before the break. Not trying to downplay him as 6 top 10's, including a win, in 8 tournaments is extremely impressive.

I have seen a few posts talking about first start back and getting a win and referring to his top 10 finish streak without acknowledging his MC or 61st place at the last tournament before the break. Not trying to downplay him as 6 top 10's, including a win, in 8 tournaments is extremely impressive.
I could use that selective memory after a bad shot. 😆 Webb was playing great golf before the break and sure put that missed cut in the rear view quickly. Maybe he just needed a week to return to form. He’s a serious threat if he keeps this up!

Well, that should help get be back on track after not being able to get on Buzz for the pre shutdown events! Sunday was a great watch too!

Back