Tour Event 2020 Rocket Mortgage Classic

I look forward to the next analysis of a player struggling with wedges and it says to change the length of the wedges :ROFLMAO:
Up until last week DJ couldn't make a putt, nobody said "go try a long putter" hahahahahah

100% accurate.. haha. Case and point Rory struggles with standard length wedge distance control..

The afternoon rounds should have some great conditions. Also it’s great to see Reed on the other side of the cut line

Going to be real interesting to see if cut line stays at -4 or moves to -5.

Is Vijay anchoring his putter on his chest?

Trouble for Bryson here on 8. Bad miss on a layup off the tee.

Boy that ball just disappears in that rough.

Is Vijay anchoring his putter on his chest?

i haven’t seen hit yet, watching pga tour live, but wouldn’t doubt it. Him and Langer have been cheating but no one will call them out.

I cant even tell you how good that shot by Bryson was. Missing right to that green and that pin is death.

I wonder if golf is becoming or maybe was always similar in other professional sports were a player just falls off a cliff in skill level.

I think Watson has hit that cliff and is just not good enough to play winning golf on the PGA anymore. He is 41 and the way the younger players are hitting and scoring, it just seems we are going to see a bunch of new stars on the leaderboard. The old guard is moving out.

Patrick Reed... Do not pass the cut.... Do not collect 200 fedex cup points.. Two clean drops to get out of jail.

I have to say with all this talk about Bryson's wedges, the guy got up and down on a ton of holes today from incredibly difficult spots. Think hes just fine.

Until the Putz wins something it is just BS
He's already a 5 time winner and he is playing better than he ever has. He'll get a win by the end of the year, I almost guarantee it.

He's already a 5 time winner and he is playing better than he ever has. He'll get a win by the end of the year, I almost guarantee it.
Yep, I was commenting on all the BS after the big weight gain and playing Godzilla golf. He certainly is talented and young so he will do something if he can stay out of his own way. Just a different perspective from others on my part from a non fanboy.

Wolffy has himself a day! Hell yeah!

Webb is straight golfing his ball lately.

Webb striking it so far.

Rickie back to old irons?

Dude is on the struggle bus.

Come on Rickie, birdies so you make the cut. Don't make me regret picking you

There are not many players I would rather have make a putt for me than Webb, and that's crazy thinking about where he was a few years ago after the anchor ban

Pretty interesting leaderboard heading into the weekend. With no wind in the forecast again, expect a ton of birdies.

Crazy stat: If Webb wins, he moves to #2 in the world, and would be the top US Golfer.

Back