Tour Event 2020 Rocket Mortgage Classic

I couldn’t agree more. You know the cameras are out there and love to pick up that kind of stuff. You don’t get a free pass, We’ve all done it just own it.
That’s the biggest thing though, OWN it. Don’t make up BS about protecting the players, this is on YOU dude, not the rest of the field.

“For that to damage our brand like that, that’s not cool...”

Who is bringing it home today? Bryson gonna pick up the long awaited victory this year? Or the young gunner? Or someone else?

Who is bringing it home today? Bryson gonna pick up the long awaited victory this year? Or the young gunner? Or someone else?
Wolff and Bryson duel. Too bad they’re not in the same group, Im hoping for Wolff so I can see what The Incredible Bulk blames after the round.

They’re both fun to watch hit golf balls though.

Wolff and Bryson duel. Too bad they’re not in the same group, Im hoping for Wolff so I can see what The Incredible Bulk blames after the round.

They’re both fun to watch hit golf balls though.

A duel would be awesome. They both make the game of golf so much more entertaining!

A duel would be awesome. They both make the game of golf so much more entertaining!
Totally agree. I clearly don’t like Bryson’s schtick, but he’s entertaining to watch and is doing it differently. Same with Wolff, I for one like not seeing cookie cutter swings. Like The King said, swing your swing.

Just don’t act like a Richard. :ROFLMAO:

Totally agree. I clearly don’t like Bryson’s schtick, but he’s entertaining to watch and is doing it differently. Same with Wolff, I for one like not seeing cookie cutter swings. Like The King said, swing your swing.

Just don’t act like a Richard. :ROFLMAO:

Haha.

I totally understand why you and others dislike Bryson. But, just like Wolff non cookie cutter swings, I am all about non cookie cutter people like Bryson. The tour needs guys like him. I love where the tour is with its group of guys right now. It will make Tigers exit bearable.

Haha.

I totally understand why you and others dislike Bryson. But, just like Wolff non cookie cutter swings, I am all about non cookie cutter people like Bryson. The tour needs guys like him. I love where the tour is with its group of guys right now. It will make Tigers exit bearable.
I like people being different, not huge on them being fake or not being willing to take the flak when they put themselves in that situation, ya know? It’s always been my issue with IJP, Bubba, Sergio, and others.

I’ll add though, one can not like someone’s schtick and still enjoy watching them be really good at their skill, Bryson is there right now.

I’ll add though, one can not like someone’s schtick and still enjoy watching them be really good at their skill, Bryson is there right now.

Right, I respect that. All eyes will be on the finish today!

I’d love to see Kirk win it. If not him, pretty much ABB.

Last edited:
Perhaps Bryson has grown tired of Captain America being the villain and is trying to fill the role himself.

Also, this whole “protect” the players thing from Bryson is laughable. How about this, don’t act like a schmuck and it won’t be on camera, or, do and just own it. Don’t try to manufacture and massage your persona.

This stance of his is laughable. If you’re doing things to make yourself be in the limelight more, then own it when you act like a dummy.

exactly. The fact he’s putting this on the cameraman as hurting his “brand” says more about accountability, or lack thereof, than anything else.

Camera guy was doing his job. Many professionals would handle it better. I think Tiger handles these things very well. Most of the time he is gracious on camera. When he does let a bad word fly or semi toss a club I don’t think he cares that it’s captured on camera. He’s comfortable within himself.

Winning cures all. If Bryson can start winning, people will accept him being a d@@@. If he just finishes top 5 every week he becomes the villain.

On
Winning cures all. If Bryson can start winning, people will accept him being a d@@@. If he just finishes top 5 every week he becomes the villain.

Not sure. I think those that at tired of his antics won’t care if he wins. He’s borderline Patrick Reed right now in terms of love/hate by the fans. I’ve said it before, I appreciate his skills and what he’s doing on the golf course. He’s found a way to make this game work for him and that’s great. His personality and his overs demeanor is what I can’t stand and the reason I’m not a fan.

They’re about to start playing before fans again. Is Bryson going to have a MIB flashy-thing for those in the gallery after he has a hissy?

They’re about to start playing before fans again. Is Bryson going to have a MIB flashy-thing for those in the gallery after he has a hissy?

1593957486408.gif

I just want a little pressure going down the stretch today. I don't want to see a blowout by anyone. Hope it's close and it's competitive, whether it's Wolff and Bryson or whoever. Let's just have the last couple holes mean something.

On

Not sure. I think those that at tired of his antics won’t care if he wins. He’s borderline Patrick Reed right now in terms of love/hate by the fans. I’ve said it before, I appreciate his skills and what he’s doing on the golf course. He’s found a way to make this game work for him and that’s great. His personality and his overs demeanor is what I can’t stand and the reason I’m not a fan.

He could be like a chart of butt hole and greatness.

The more great an athlete is the more of being a butt hole the general public accepts.

Right now those that picked Bryson in THP fantasy

Those that don’t

It is a shame Bryson seems to be and is acting like an ass. The game could use a super star to take over and he looks to be on the verge of becoming one. Hoping all these young guns can take over in the post Tiger golf world coming.

Last edited:
On

Im not sure I would agree on the Reed comparison. Even after the Masters won Reed wasn’t the big star of Bryson currently. He is all they talk about, and I’m often reminded how well thr main stream media covers life, those same outlets are covering golf.

I think the microscope is large right now and he does things differently. Golfers are notrorious for being against change, but on course I see very little attitude difference between the likes of him Tiger, Spieth and many others.

I kind of get why Bryson was upset. I don’t think the cameraman really did anything wrong, but could see the frustration. I don’t think he was mad that he was caught in the one act of frustration. It was following him around after that where it seemed the coverage wanted him to just blow up and fail for the camera.

I will drop an f-bomb on occasion and it is over. But if someone then follows me around egging me on by asking, “you mad, bro?” I am going to have a problem with that.

Im not sure I would agree on the Reed comparison. Even after the Masters won Reed wasn’t the big star of Bryson currently. He is all they talk about, and I’m often reminded how well thr main stream media covers life, those same outlets are covering golf.

I think the microscope is large right now and he does things differently. Golfers are notrorious for being against change, but on course I see very little attitude difference between the likes of him Tiger, Spieth and many others.

the only thing is I never saw those you mentioned “talk” to a cameraman between holes to express his displeasure. It might have happened, but I don’t remember it and I would have the same stance for those players as I do for Bryson. I appreciate the passion and competitive spirit, but he has to have some understanding that his antics will attract eyes.

Back