Tour Event 2020 Rocket Mortgage Classic

Anyone know where you can watch this live? I have golf channel but they never play the early tee times.

Anyone know where you can watch this live? I have golf channel but they never play the early tee times.
PGA Tour Live.

Lashley with a great bunker shot to get to -1 and close the round positively

That putt Rickie just hit broke like 3 times.,. Wow

Wow Rickie's putt had some silly break. Good first round though!

Wow Rickie's putt had some silly break. Good first round though!
Switched back to standard grip and started draining putts. I have no idea why he was claw gripping since he was one of the best putters on tour.

Hovland has normal pants on today. That’s a win!

Watching earlier, I just love rooting for IM. Love his slow pullback swing.

announcers just called the foresight a flightscope lmao

Get a clue.

You give them too much credit if you think they're gonna know details like that.

I can't help but laugh when they say about wanting Jason Day's putting stroke, a few seconds after graphics showing him with negative SG Putting and 154th on the season

At this point you have to have a walking official with the Reed group to make sure he doesn’t take liberties with his drops right?

On the radio they just said Bryson is working with Cobra to make him a 10 degree 3w.:oops:

Rules question: Reed's drive just hit Bryson's, and they mentioned that Bryson can move his ball back. What would he do? i.e. Is it a place or drop, and is it exactly at the original location, or within 6 inches like common LCP? Can he clean his ball before replacing it?

On the radio they just said Bryson is working with Cobra to make him a 10 degree 3w.:oops:

Cobra mini driver??

I mean gap wise that makes sense. His driver is 5 degrees.

Cobra mini driver??

I mean gap wise that makes sense. His driver is 5 degrees.
They said just now he’s got an older 9 degree small headed driver in as 3w

I think he's already playing that

Rules question: Reed's drive just hit Bryson's, and they mentioned that Bryson can move his ball back. What would he do? i.e. Is it a place or drop, and is it exactly at the original location, or within 6 inches like common LCP? Can he clean his ball before replacing it?

he can’t clean it and gets to move it back into the general area of where it was at when hit. I’m guessing a drop and not rolling it over to the spot

I heard they are making him a 75 degree wedge so he has something that gaps to 110 yards

I think he's already playing that

yep, announcers on pga tour live confirmed the 10* 3w is in the bag eight now and his driver is 5*

Back