Tour Event 2020 Rocket Mortgage Classic

I might have to mute this if these guys talk about a protein shake one more time. All this Bryson is getting old.

I might have to mute this if these guys talk about a protein shake one more time. All this Bryson is getting old.
I mean it's basically like the HR derby or long drive comp. what else is there to talk about as Bryson gets ready to launch a ball.

ahaha Wolff just club twirled that shot from the left rough..... ..that ended up wet. hahah Oh, Thursdays are the gift that keeps on giving.

ahaha Wolff just club twirled that shot from the left rough..... ..that ended up wet. hahah Oh, Thursdays are the gift that keeps on giving.
I mean that was just terrible course management. Thick rough slope and looking pond guarding the green? That's a shoot way right decision.

I mean it's basically like the HR derby or long drive comp. what else is there to talk about as Bryson gets ready to launch a ball.

Don't get me wrong, it is pretty incredible what he is able to do. Just the amount of times I've heard them talk about his daily intake is getting a little much IMO.

Don't get me wrong, it is pretty incredible what he is able to do. Just the amount of times I've heard them talk about his daily intake is getting a little much IMO.
Agree seems like not too much good golf going on currently

I feel like it's a chest code... 376 total? Driver 9 iron on a 560 par 5? Wtf... Obviously yesterdays question is apparent... The approach shots are leaving a him in tough spots.

I mean that was just terrible course management. Thick rough slope and looking pond guarding the green? That's a shoot way right decision.
Yep. That was just boneheaded, and only made better by the fact that he thought he nailed it.

Hideki's Asics look pretty good.

Vijay’s facial hair 👍

Bryson = 🔥🔥🔥

That putter grip is enormous

I think hideki played much better than his score based on the number of lips and burned edges they showed

goes to show how uncreative these guys are. Low hanging fruit and no incentive to dig into real stories

Missed the afternoon rounds, but looks like Bryson played well, and hit a few short drives eh? Course held up decently well considering there were perfect conditions.

Missed the afternoon rounds, but looks like Bryson played well, and hit a few short drives eh? Course held up decently well considering there were perfect conditions.
They mentioned that last year was -25... A lot of low scores could get there again but overall pretty competitive due to strategically placed trouble

Until the Putz wins something it is just BS

Yeah, kinda surprised we didn't see anyone go super low. The guys in the morning had a perfect setup for it
Until the Putz wins something it is just BS
Only player with 3 top 10s since the return and lowest combined score to par

Yeah, kinda surprised we didn't see anyone go super low. The guys in the morning had a perfect setup for it

Only player with 3 top 10s since the return and lowest combined score to par
No W's though, the head case will implode soon or win the next 3. Good luck to him in his quest, I just don't happen to get excited about it.

Good to see kisner posting a low score! His YouTube content is funny. Seems like a low key southern guy

Let's not forget about Rickie's all orange outfits back in the day..... and recently his joggers and high tops

Vic has gone Top 25 in all 3 events, Rickie has gone MC, MC....
About a month ago I saw a guy wearing the entire orange outfit. Looked like a scare crow crossed with a pumpkin. :ROFLMAO:

Agree seems like not too much good golf going on currently

If he keeps it up, I figure it won't be too much longer until he ends up looking like John Daly!

He has won. Numerous times actually.
I figured "since the transformation" was a given with my post, but the fault is mine for not specifically stating that.

Back