2020 Ryder Cup Tickets...Did you get in?

Yea my guy def. is moving, but at this rate it's gonna take at least an hour to get to the end.

So, do you think they will update the screen if sold out? Right now just sitting here like everyone else. ?

Pretty sure my guy took a wrong turn.....He's not going anywhere...

Guess my number was decent. He’s about 75-80% of the way there

I am on 6 bars, but still not overly optimistic...

I read originally that you would randomly be placed in line as long as you clicked in between 10-11am. I wonder if it simply is going from those that clicked in at 10 and work it’s way thru.

I messed up and didn’t get in the system til about 10:30

If you press Ctrl + Shift + T it'll get things going faster :LOL:

It’ll get moving fellas, just don’t stare at it. That being said, at the front door

I read originally that you would randomly be placed in line as long as you clicked in between 10-11am. I wonder if it simply is going from those that clicked in at 10 and work it’s way thru.

I messed up and didn’t get in the system til about 10:30

I got on around the same time as you and I'm 9 bars in, so my guess is it was random.

My guy was making decent time but has completely stalled. Better not be a network outage

if no luck what do you estimate the tickets run on the stub hub and other places? I am thinking not much over the regular price. Maybe 10% higher

if no luck what do you estimate the tickets run on the stub hub and other places? I am thinking not much over the regular price. Maybe 10% higher

I sold two tickets secondary market 3 years ago that paid for all 4 of my tickets purchased through the Ryder cup website.....not likely.

I would imagine they go for close to double the price, considering 10% doesn't even cover the fees so why sell at that point?

My guy was making decent time but has completely stalled. Better not be a network outage

My guy hasn't moved in 10 minutes either, stalled at 9 bars

I got to 2 bars and he stalled. Odds aren't looking good.

I’ve had no movement in more than 5 min. Do not love.

Also stalled, halfway through the last box. Brutal

Back