2020 Ryder Cup Tickets...Did you get in?

PGA is a bigger crook than the guy from the FRYE FESTIVAL!!!!!!!!!!!! Hope someone goes to jail!(prob not)

How do you go about getting into initial sale? Didn't realise there was such a thing. I might need to go back and check my emails.

This is the initial sale I'm referring too, if the same process is in place in 4 years I hope my guy is quicker to the finish line.

I love that the PGA sends out an email hours after the completion of ticket sales that includes a link to their official secondary market exchange where you can buy the tickets for 3-4 times initial cost.

I love that the PGA sends out an email hours after the completion of ticket sales that includes a link to their official secondary market exchange where you can buy the tickets for 3-4 times initial cost.
Took a look at Sunday tickets this morning.

$456......after exchange and service fees it’s almost $700 Canadian.

We were debating booking Sand Valley and heading over the Sunday. Forget that. Can stay and play a round at Whistling and another course for only $150 bucks more.

I'm super curious if they will allow fans at the event... I'm honestly getting a bit antsy waiting to find out because I've got to figure out what I'm doing here shortly. Of course the year I get tickets is the year all heck breaks loose :oops:

I doubt they allow fans. I imagine that golf along with other sports will be without fans through at least the end of the year.

Yeah it's hard for me to see fans. I hope for everyone's sake that got tickets, they can go, but it really doesn't seem like sports is trending in that direction.

This is one event where I feel if there are no fans allowed then the players will refuse to play in it.

As hard as these major tickets can be, like the ryder cup and the masters, I really hope those that received the email to purchase tickets will be able to. I wonder if they just offer another ticket in the future. That would really stink in the Ryder Cup format.

This is one event where I feel if there are no fans allowed then the players will refuse to play in it.

I have to agree with you. Despite the likelihood that the home fans will be obnoxious, likely drunk and jingoistic. that really make this event special. Without fans, at least to me, the event looses all of its luster.

I have to agree with you. Despite the likelihood that the home fans will be obnoxious, likely drunk and jingoistic. that really make this event special. Without fans, at least to me, the event looses all of its luster.
Definitely. I don't know that fans add much to golf as other sports as far as the atmosphere. But the Ryder cup is definitely one event where they do.

Without fans, it's just a biennial competition between 12 American and 12 European golfers. The fan involvement from both sides have elevated this competition to a different level. There was the addition of golfers from Europe, the gamesmanship brought to it by Seve, and America's seeming inability to win the matches that transformed it. But, the fans and how the players are affected by them really turned this event up to an 11.

Yea I hope that they still allow fans as well, but I am assuming that this event like many others will be spectator-less. What stinks is that I rented an AirBnB for it and will only get refunded 50% at this point.

reeeeeeeeeeeally curious how they are going to handle the ticket situation if this goes on w/out fans.

They should push it to 2021 if there aren’t going to be fans this year.

They should push it to 2021 if there aren’t going to be fans this year.
I was going to ask this. What’s better - pushing your ‘21 and allowing fans or holding it this year and no fans? I’d say push it back a year.

Back