2020 Ryder Cup Tickets...Did you get in?

I thought the same thing but went back and read the email. It says the lobby opens at 10 east and the sale begins at 11 east.
Yes, you are supposed to sit in the lobby for an hour, not close the page, and at 11am go into the ticket room and probably not get tickets any way. I’m not buying because of the cost of tickets is a joke and the **** show with accommodations in Wisconsin. Plus, the venue is not good for the patrons to view the action. Talking to people that have done the Ryder before say it kind of sucks to view and you watch most action on the televisions spread out on the course. No thanks

Yes, you are supposed to sit in the lobby for an hour, not close the page, and at 11am go into the ticket room and probably not get tickets any way. I’m not buying because of the cost of tickets is a joke and the **** show with accommodations in Wisconsin. Plus, the venue is not good for the patrons to view the action. Talking to people that have done the Ryder before say it kind of sucks to view and you watch most action on the televisions spread out on the course. No thanks

I think that's very much course by course dependent as far as viewing opportunities.

Also, ticket prices really aren't that out of line. Like.. At all. Cheaper than the Open. Bit more expensive than the Masters if you get selected for tournament play during the lottery. 35 more than the final round of the US Open. What exactly did you want these to be priced at where you would deem them not humorous?

11 minutes

T Minus 3 Mins

I'm getting sick of staring at this picture of Ian Poulter. Making me angry....

Well I’m in line.. wish they told you what number. Little dude is just walkin to nowhere it looks like

Same...this is sorta ridiculous

Yea IDK why they can't assign you an estimated wait time/# in line, like is this something that is going to take hours or minutes?

Yeah, this sucks. They could at least tell you where you are. Does that little man have to walk all the way to the right-hand side? He hasn't moved at all yet.

I’m annoyed lol thank God for my three monitor setup at work

I had to restart my computer for a software update I needed and didn't think about that window being open. Oh well, back of the line I go.

Yeah, this sucks. They could at least tell you where you are. Does that little man have to walk all the way to the right-hand side? He hasn't moved at all yet.
If it is like the Ticketmaster setup, he has to get all the way across.

I was going to ask, anyone know what that means? Lol. He is pimp walking to no where

He’s just pimp walkin his way to the front of the line, one step at a time. My guy has moved about five and a half blocks

Wonder what would have happened if I had opened a bunch of different tabs to the portal - would it have given me a different spot in the line?

I'm sure the "lottery winners" were a bit oversubscribed, but it's really going to make me mad if my chances were slight despite going through all of this hassle.

All the complaining lol. I think you should all probably just get out of line if it bothers you that much....(cough cough)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm sure the "lottery winners" were a bit oversubscribed, but it's really going to make me mad if my chances were slight despite going through all of this hassle.

Everyone gets the same chance and it’s organized as opposed to chaos and refreshing every two seconds. This is way better.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've got a long way to go, only 3 blocks in

This is different than 3 years ago. You were assigned a time slot and were able to just log in, if tickets were available it gave you the options, boom, check out, done, have a nice day.

This is crap

I’m a few bars in but not making much progress.

Back