Tour Event 2020 Sanderson Farms Championship

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
From the Country Club of Jackson in Jackson, MS last year's winner was Sebastian Munoz.

I like that this one has had a lot of first time winners. Little different field but the points still matter so I'm probably more interested to watch this than some others. Hoping Stenson's play improves this week.

Am I missing something for Fantasy for this tournament ??? 1601301209483.png

• Admin
Louis Oosthuizen WD

Featured groups and PGA Tour Live are back this week!

This is a tournament with a history of producing a first time winner. But , there are several cagey tour winners in the field including the recent Safeway Champion Stewart Cink. I see Adam Long is in the field. He played well last week until Sunday.

This is by FAR the best field they've ever had. It's a shame for the golf fans in the area that they will not be able to see it in person.

I've played that course a few times. It's a good test but Reunion about 10 miles away is a better course.

There is sure to be some drama with Sergio playing.

From the Country Club of Jackson in Jackson, MS last year's winner was Sebastian Munoz.
Looking forward to this one!! There is PGA Tour Live coverage right?
This is by FAR the best field they've ever had. It's a shame for the golf fans in the area that they will not be able to see it in person.

I've played that course a few times. It's a good test but Reunion about 10 miles away is a better course.
I got to play Reunion in the first Titleist event. The Nicklaus and Watson courses are incredible and royally kicked my butt

Looking forward to this one!! There is PGA Tour Live coverage right?

I got to play Reunion in the first Titleist event. The Nicklaus and Watson courses are incredible and royally kicked my butt

yes, on the coverage.

But different Reunion course. The one I mentioned is in Madison, MS and was designed by a Bob Cupp.

yes, on the coverage.

But different Reunion course. The one I mentioned is in Madison, MS and was designed by a Bob Cupp.
Makes sense.. I knew the Nicklaus course was used by the lower tour so I wrongly assumed!

Player list as of yesterday

1601472945132.png

2nd best stop on the Tour schedule!

Hope Pat Perez plays well. Rooting for him and Bo Van Pelt.

last week nate lashley had a 4th place finish at corales puntacana, im looking at him following it up with another top 10 finish!

The guys on tour say these are some of the best greens they putt on all year. Looking forward to seeing them on tv.

Should be a fun one this weekend!

This was a wild guess for me as I set my lineup..

The guys on tour say these are some of the best greens they putt on all year. Looking forward to seeing them on tv.
They are fantastic. It’s been several years (8 or 9) since I played there. There are some very subtle, nuanced breaks on the greens. They’re fast but it’s harder for me to read them than deal with the speed.

Back