EXPERIENCE 2020 Shaft Up #1 with UST Mamiya: Free Trip, Fitting and Equipment

Awesome! I’ll be in ATL a couple weeks before then, but I’ve got no problems going back!!

I hear Georgia is beautiful in April! THP is spitting out straight fire today....????????

Amazing stuff at every turn today on THP! Have followed all previous Shaft Up Experiences and love seeing one come somewhat close to home. The Mizuno driver tie in is phenomenal as well. Can't wait for signups!

These are crazy and the fact that you get fitted by Danny Le, everyone has to enter. Mizuno and UST Mamiya are a great combo

These are always awesome experiences. Too bad I will be out of the country those dates. :cry:

More bombs being dropped today. Would love to get fit by @DannyLe , but I'll have to wait until Shaft Up #2 and #3 to throw my hat in the ring, this one is a bit too close to my son's due date. Can't wait to follow along, I've always wanted to play golf down in Atlanta, lot of quality courses in that area.

Sounds fantastic. Great addition with the new Mizuno drivers. I wonder where they will play in Hotlanta.

Oh man, Shaft Up is one of those dream experiences for me! My struggle is having enough PTO at that time but I'm definitely checking in to it. It's awesome that Mizuno is involved this year too.

Woah!!! UST is killing it with experiences!!!
I wonder what course in ATL is in store for the winners!!

Thanks for these events, exciting to think about!

Working with Danny on this one and signups will be coming in the next few weeks.

Oh, this could be real fun. I'm excited!

Shaft Up is right up there for my favorite THP event. Glad to see this back.

Well this sounds pretty awesome.

WOW and the year is just getting started here on THP & they just keep bringing it!!

Some interesting possibilities for courses in ATL. Really excited about this event.

Love shaft up, these are all must sign ups!

This sounds awesome, golf, UST Shafts and Mizuno drivers combined with THP, yes please!!!

Another Awesome event from THP!

If you don't sign up for Shaft Up events.....well........im not what I can help you
If you don't sign up for Shaft up events you should get your head checked!

Another awesome opportunity from THP and UST. I would be all over this if it was not for the fact that I will be getting a new UST Mamiya diver shaft in a few weeks.

Back