EXPERIENCE 2020 Shaft Up #1 with UST Mamiya: Free Trip, Fitting and Equipment

Yes!! I might can actually make those dates work if I we're lucky enough to be selected. And wouldn't need to fly.

This sounds awesome!!! Can't wait for the signups here.

love these! :love::love:

Have never spent any time in Atlanta. This would be fantastic !

So my wife is having knee surgery on April 22nd, but she says, "Go ahead and sign up, if you get in my sister can come up from SoCal to be with me for the surgery." This is a perfect example of why we have been married for over 40 years, she makes the offer, and I don't bite. I'll wait for Shaft Up #2 and/or #3 thank you.

Good luck to all that can enter this one, should be an incredible Experience. :drinks:

I need some Mizuno and Danny Le in my life.

Nice experience being offered her. As a neophyte in shaft knowledge, I would find this interesting, informative, and rewarding.

THP, UST Mamiya, fit by Danny Le, Mizuno, Atlanta in April:

Could THP Experiences + Atlanta + Mizuno add up to a visit by

E938DC2E-2060-4655-B05A-781328F5CBE1.jpeg
?
Looks like a super cool place

This event will always hold a special place for me.

In my opinion, this event is very underrated. Sign ups should be blowing up the server. Shaft Up is not an event you want to miss.

Love to see Mizuno being involved in the first Shaft Up of 2020!!!

Mood:

Mizuno and UST Mamiya! Lethal combo! Death to all scoring records!

Sounds like an all around blast!

Signup for this will be right around the corner, so keep your eye on this thread.

This sounds amazing!

Oh man oh man...the Shaft Up experiences have always been fun & look likes the tradition will continue!!!

I definitely want to get linq’d up!

Oh man oh man...the Shaft Up experiences have always been fun & look likes the tradition will continue!!!

Oh yeah, this year is going to be exciting.

Good luck everyone. Whomever gets selected for this will have a blast!

About to be some new recruits!
957241f72bb5c84f7796c9584299f03b.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wow that is frightening.

Back