2020 Swing Grips - Your Poison

Jman

Here for the Conversation
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Handicap
SOFTCAPPED
What’s your flavor this year when it comes to swing grips?

• Staff
Shockingly...

I kinda want to go full cord Tour Velvet

I’m really loving the Sonar Tours and will be gaming those unless some magical new grip is released.

When my current GP Tour Velvet cords wear out, I will go Lamkin UTx on woods and hybrid and Z5 on irons and wedges.

I want me some Tour velvet aligns

im good with the 360 tour velvets midsize

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Tour wrap microsuede have a stranglehold currently.

I like the Z Align grip a lot. Hoping we see the Arccos Golf Pride grip expanded to include the Align grip soon.

Something with cord in it!

Lamkin midsize cord are what I'm currently gaming.

Question for the group: I would prefer something a bit more aggressive if possible. Suggestions?

Waiting for new clubs after a fitting and was fitted into Golf Pride MCC New Decade Plus4 Midsize after previously only using stock TM grips on my old clubs. I have one regripped wedge that they did for me while I was there and old grip on another wedge that wasn't in my bag when I went. The difference is night and day.

Thinking of going Tour Velvet Align this year

I prefer significant texture. Royal V-Sand wraps for me again.

sticking with the Best Grips leather on the irons

been testing out the Star Grips Sidewinder (Crossline-ish) on the driver and I like it

Sticking with the MCC +4. At my stage in the game these feel the best, or course that can change as with anything in this crazy game.

Going back to Golf Pride CP2 wrap.

MCC+4 I may stick with align or just go standard MCC+4 but either way those grips are the best I have tried for me personally.

I had z-cord align last year and ordered my new Mizuno's with them also... if you dont use a glove they're incredible grips

Sticking with MCC Aligns this year. One of my favorite all time grips.

I'd probably game the Tour Velvets, but I know as soon as I do the summer humidity will return and I'd be missing my MCC +4's.

I'm keeping my Pure DTX, see no reason to change.

I've been a z-cord guy for a few years now and will continue with those. Although I've heard rumors about a blackout z-cord which would be an instant ponder...

Back