2020 Swing Grips - Your Poison

I've have had the Lamkin Sonar Tours for a year now. Maybe around 40 rounds and they still look new.

I'm playing the Lamkin UTX on my Driver, 3wood, Hybrid and REL Ace 3Gen on my irons and wedges this year, was playing the Kevlar Champ grip for a few seasons which are as rough as cord and hardly wear but wanted a softer compound to try again.

Z cord midsize, no reason to change.

Do you find any difference between the regular TV and the TV 360?
They aren’t as tacky as the regular TV. If I were to do it again, I would go with the original TV with the logo turned down.

They aren’t as tacky as the regular TV. If I were to do it again, I would go with the original TV with the logo turned down.

I am close to switching from MCC to Tour Velvet for this upcoming year but am a bit concerned how the TV will compare when humid/sweaty.

I like to play without a glove, so only wrap type simulated leather grips work comfortably for me. [I suppose real leather would also work.]
Right now I'm with Golf Pride Tour Wrap 2G on everything but putter.

Does any other no-glove player on the forum actually play cord grips?

I am close to switching from MCC to Tour Velvet for this upcoming year but am a bit concerned how the TV will compare when humid/sweaty.
I don’t use a glove unless it gets over 90 and high humidity. A quick wipe down of the grip makes them work in an condition

I like the Golf Pride CP2's. Either the CP2 Wrap (blue) or the CP2 Pro (red) is OK with me. I've had some of both and have 13 CP2 Pro's on order right now.

I’m debating getting some align grips. +4. TV or MCC. I got the PUTE DTX but don’t think I’m going to put them on.

Arcoss embedded Golf Pride MCC Plus4 on all 13 clubs.

Attachments

• 20200404_091028.jpg
    20200404_091028.jpg
    84.2 KB · Views: 14
GolfPride MCC +4. I absolutely love the feel and it reduces my grip tension.

Was a super strike cross comfort guy. Have since switched to golf Pride cp2 wrap midsize.

I've got CP2 wraps on my irons right now, and I like them, but I have a stash of older UTx waiting for the CP2s to wear out. Kelly green with yellow cords for my woods and hybrids, and black with red cords for my irons and wedges.

I had recently put Tour Velvet +4 on my old irons before I changed irons, and they were pretty good. I tried the microsuede wraps too, and they were really nice, but my all time favorite is the older UTx. They seemed to have more cord than the newer ones.

No. 1 Nowon Pro 50 grips on driver, 4 wood, a little pricey, but really good grips. Easy on the hands. Pure grips on hybrids and irons.

Back