2020 Swing Grips - Your Poison

Ping 5L Round.

I wish Lamkin R.E.L. Ace grips were still available.

I really like the Tour Velvet. I currently have one regular TV and 12 TV360. I can sit on the front step and wash them with soap and water and they feel like brand new.

GP MCC+4 aligns on my drivers...haven't decided about what i'm doing with the rest :cautious:

this was short lived after hitting w/out a glove...switched my driver and irons to the cp2 pro mid-sized grips. My hybrids will be swapped over next week.

Golf Pride MCC Plus 4

Not sure. Something Cobra Connecty

Maybe MCC +4

I do like my Lamkins though thinking full cordin those as UTX were quite disappointing last year

I’m wanting to try these lamkins. I love the look of the red cords.

If you could buy the red and black golf pride tour velvets that Titleist uses on their demo clubs I’d be all about them...

Attachments

• 404C885C-1CFA-4398-BF3B-632E3986255A.png
    404C885C-1CFA-4398-BF3B-632E3986255A.png
    43.9 KB · Views: 16
Golf Pride Z Chords. My favorites.

Golf Pride MCC +4 Align. Curious about the Lamkin Calibrate grips though.

Sticking with the Tour Wrap 2gs. Have some Microsuedes I'm going to try on a couple tester clubs though. Not opposed to a switch, but the grey is kinda killing me visually.

TV Cord vs TV Align vs new Lamkins is my battle now. Need to decide, today, as I’m out of grips in the regrip drawers at the work table.

Wet hands suck. Some people recommend full cord grips for wet conditions. They can be a little rough on hands though. I'm liking the looks of the Winn Dri Tac myself and I've got sweaty hands but haven't pulled the trigger and replaced my grips yet.
Google shows some people like the MCC +4 for rain/sweaty hands.

Someone recommended wearing rain gloves for sweaty hands. I have considered that idea but haven't acted upon it yet.

as far as size goes, I have no idea. If a 25-26 glove is standard, go standard grip size. If it's smaller, go undersized maybe?
Wet hands suck. Some people recommend full cord grips for wet conditions. They can be a little rough on hands though. I'm liking the looks of the Winn Dri Tac myself and I've got sweaty hands but haven't pulled the trigger and replaced my grips yet.
Google shows some people like the MCC +4 for rain/sweaty hands.

Someone recommended wearing rain gloves for sweaty hands. I have considered that idea but haven't acted upon it yet.

as far as size goes, I have no idea. If a 25-26 glove is standard, go standard grip size. If it's smaller, go undersized maybe?

Thanks for the info bro...???

Just tried the Sonar +. I've tried to like the plus size grips and just can't get used to the larger lower grip. It would be a nice grip in a standard grip.

MCC +4, Aligns when possible, but without Align on my Cobra clubs.

I have the MCC Aligns on my fairway woods and driver, and I have Tour Velvet Aligns on my irons. I have two sets of extra MCC Aligns, so once the TV's wear down a bit, I'll go all MCC Aligns again (other than wedges, which are stock Jaws utx grips).

Flopping between midsize MMC +4 and TV +4 , like the grip that MMC offers in all conditions without a glove but they can be a little rough on the hands when playing 36 or more in a day.

Did everyone get their 1 free grip coupon from Lamkin grips on their website? It went live Feb 17th (was supposed to go live earlier but was delayed).

You actually get two coupons. One for 1 free grip and install, and a second one for 1 free grip with purchase of 8 or more grips.

I've been a Lamkin guy for years, but I'm getting new wedges right now, custom ordering to get the shafts I like, and their Lamkin offerings are weak, so I'm going with GP MCC+4 midsize on them. If I don't like them I'll just go back to Lamkin UTX or something.

Planning on staying with GP MCC Plus4. Align for most, minus the wedges

Midsized Tour Velvet. +2 wrap. I have the corded version in my FW and 4H. It just happened that way. the extra white is nice contrast to the black/red CF shafts.

The last few seasons I've played with the CP2, both versions depending on iron set. No clue this year yet... spent some time looking at grips the other day. I'm tempted to go back to the SS Cross Comforts.

Back