2020 Swing Grips - Your Poison

MCC Team Colours.

Due for a regrip probably at the end of this year. Liking the new colourways even though I have no collegiate ties.

Winn Dri-Tac Wraps here.

New team color MCC grips all day. Just need to decide the clubs to put them on and buy on launch day.

MCC aligns for me. Love em.

Sticking with what I have for another year, all mid-size grips. I have a new Sonar Tour on my driver that should be good for the season, Lamkin UTX on the Fairway, Hybrid, and wedges, and Lamkin Crossline Ace-3Gen (discontinued) on my irons. I have enough of all of these on hand to re-grip again this year. After that, if they would come out with a mid-size Sonar Tour I'd think about going that way, at least for my irons, I really don't like building up standard grips, otherwise I'll probably go with UTX on everything.

Staying with CP2 wrap for now. I wanted to try the microsuede last year but never got around to it. Maybe I’ll have a bulb or two regripped with it to give it a go.

After what we saw from the PGA show, I am most likely going to be switching back to MCC's and ruining my hands this year at some point haha. I really can't turn down the blue and red grips there. But - I would be going midsize which they are saying won't come out until the summer, so I will hold off until then.

I have the golf pride z cord align on mid everything. They are great. I have pretty much always been a cord guy. I like the firmness with a touch of tackiness.

Golf Pride, New Decade Red/Black Tour SNSR 104 for the putter.

Still Lamkin TS1 for the foreseeable future

right now I have tv 360 on most of my clubs. I generally prefer a little cord for texture, so not sure i'll stay with them. I rocked mcc+4 for most of last year, but i think I want to go with something smaller this year. I love the idea of going back to arccos grips, but the only option with cord is mcc+4. maybe gp full cord.

MCC +4 for me. Aligns in the irons and standard round in the wedges and woods.

Stock, based on what I have on their now and if I add new clubs, I don't see myself regrouping the whole bag.

GP MCC+4 aligns on my drivers...haven't decided about what i'm doing with the rest :cautious:

I am going to blast myself out of my rut this year, and play some new things. Top of the list are experimenting with a bunch of "feels", as detailed in my Grip Flow thread.

There will be full tilt Z-Cord on the long clubs.

Something with medium or 1/2 cord (UTx Cord, NDMC, ) on the irons,

And comfort (Sonar Tour) on the wedges.

Not something I've done before, but looking forward to it.

Shockingly...
I kinda want to go full cord Tour Velvet

I absolutely love them. I had a set of the ribbed BCT at one point.

They are not easy on the hands, but I am staying with the Z Cord Align since I put those on last year and they have tons of life left.

Still planning on staying with MCC +4

I absolutely love them. I had a set of the ribbed BCT at one point.

They are not easy on the hands, but I am staying with the Z Cord Align since I put those on last year and they have tons of life left.
If I could get align corded TV's? Oh my.

I won't answer based on the stock I have in the basement hahaha

Leaning Sonar Tour maybe?
I'm also extremely curious how Micro Suede holds up in a full set.

SuperStroke Cross Comfort unless I can find something else that can provide the same tackiness and still not be too firm.

I am really liking the GP MCC +4 i got on the new clubs. Will be sticking with it for the for awhile.

MCC and tackimac IT2s... I may try out some aligns this year

I'll be going with Cobra Connect Lamkin Sonar Midsize with my next set of clubs. :cool:(y)

Back