CONTEST 2020 Thanksgiving Feast Giveaway

I look forward to seeing these photos each year - always interesting to see and hear about family traditions.

Gonna post a pic of the vegetarian thankful feast.

This one is fun...unfortunately we won’t be hosting a huge get together with family this year, but you can expect I’ll still be putting a good spread together! I’m getting hungry already!

This one is fun...unfortunately we won’t be hosting a huge get together with family this year, but you can expect I’ll still be putting a good spread together! I’m getting hungry already!

I hear ya, Its just the two of us, but i always do a veggie roll for the wife who has been vegetarian for 30 years. But i brown it in the oven and it looks , well if you squint, like a turkey loaf.

I hear ya, Its just the two of us, but i always do a veggie roll for the wife who has been vegetarian for 30 years. But i brown it in the oven and it looks , well if you squint, like a turkey loaf.
Hahaha that is awesome. This will be the one thing I miss since moving to Florida, until all of our family realizes it’s much better in 70 degree weather than 30 degree weather.

Can't wait to enter! My wife and I are for the first time EVER cooking Thanksgiving dinner and we're pumped!

Love this thread, and love that selection will be random this year.. out Thanksgiving meal will be highly pathetic lol wife is electing to do just us and the dogs, maybe some food swap with our families.. knowing her it'll be nuggets and whatever sides :ROFLMAO:

My family has a pretty big Thanksgiving every year with between 25-35 people depending on in-law trades each year. About 6 or 7 years ago we had no left overs and my wife and I were craving some left over Thanksgiving food so we ended up cooking a small turkey and stuffing and a few other things. We started cooking another Thanksgiving each year. I look forward to that each year. I got the Turkey ordered yesterday. Got a brine recipe I am going to test out. Super pumped.

We'll be doing a smaller version with the classics 🦃

Fun stuff all year round!

Thanksgiving is turning into a total bummer because of current climate issues..

Not sure if we will have any thread-worthy photos? We are probably going to purchase a precooked meal from a restaurant this year. Cooking and cleaning with a 4 year old and 1 month old newborn sounds less than appealing! Good luck to all those that enter! And, may y’all have a Happy Thanksgiving!

Mine going to be pathetic since I’m working. Probably an orange and a yogurt. But... winner picked at random? So you’re saying there’s a chance?

Mine going to be pathetic since I’m working. Probably an orange and a yogurt. But... winner picked at random? So you’re saying there’s a chance?
You gonna make sure it's orange flavored yogurt to match your orange?:ROFLMAO:

Turkey feast is going to be a bit smaller in 2020 but hey .... have to still be thankful for something right?

125215632_10164645877720722_4300829649733055020_o.jpg

Always look forward to this. My feast is going to look really rotten this year since we won't have family, but I'll still participate. Hopefully you guys like pictures of TV dinners and a case of Hamms.

Gotta get the table ready, COVID Thanksgiving is on its way hahah!

Can't wait to enter! My wife and I are for the first time EVER cooking Thanksgiving dinner and we're pumped!

I helped my mom every year prepare Thanksgiving, and once JB and I got married I started cooking Thanksgiving and being the host. It was so much fun to create my own dishes and traditions. I still have very fond memories of Thanksgiving as a kid, but it's been special to be the one to host it the past 12 years and to carry on a tradition but make it my own.

Back