2020 The Morgan Cup Sponsored by Cobra PUMA Golf Travel and Extra Rounds Thread

I have a $350 credit on southwest now. Hope nothing changes.

One of my flights were changed and the other was cancelled. Not many option to choose from now.

I just canceled my flights to Vegas. I looked at prices without being logged in to my account and I could save about $200 by canceling instead of changing so I did.

I am glad I checked this thread because our flights home are all screwed up now too. They changed the day, the time and gave us a connection when it was supposed to be nonstop.

Just got our flight changed. Definitely check your flights everyone, because I did not receive a notification about this change either, I happened to check after reading this thread and saw it was totally wrong.

Yeah, had been keeping an eye on flights, with some emails of schedule changes from Southwest. But, I think I am going to cancel flights and rebook them. Rondtrip from Dallas to Vegas is now just $90. They already have my money, will just have a lot more to use for future flights :ROFLMAO:

If you paid for Early Bird on the initial trip that money is gone from what I understand.

If you paid for Early Bird on the initial trip that money is gone from what I understand.

Yes. If you cancel the flight.

So I just called to check on my cancelled flight just to find out that both flights were cancelled. LOL!!!! I will just have to rebook them.

They keep saying locally that they expect the peak of virus cases here in Kentucky to be mid May. I hope they are wrong because the no fly restriction will last until then.

Flight is still good.

knock on wood

I ended up canceling my flights and will rebook. I have $285 credit and could book today for $90 round trip. By making this change, I will be able to get there early on Thursday and play that day.

Last edited:
My flights are still showing as valid, but we have a complete no fly restriction here at the moment and I know that the US won't allow me in without their restrictions being lifted. I have everything crossed...

Just got notification that all my flights are cancelled. Will try and rebook and update you on new arrival time.

Just wanted to let everyone know the Governor isn't sure if the reopening happens before your travel is set to begin. So please keep checking your flights and reservations you have here in NV. I definitely want to play but am being cautiously optimistic. As of yesterday, 97% of flights into Vegas have been cancelled of changed. We live right in the landing path of McCarran and there are no planes flying. It's weird to us because we like the planes overhead. I'll try to update this thread as more info comes in.

Just wanted to let everyone know the Governor isn't sure if the reopening happens before your travel is set to begin. So please keep checking your flights and reservations you have here in NV. I definitely want to play but am being cautiously optimistic. As of yesterday, 97% of flights into Vegas have been cancelled of changed. We live right in the landing path of McCarran and there are no planes flying. It's weird to us because we like the planes overhead. I'll try to update this thread as more info comes in.
Thanks @ToohipGottaGo Morgan Cup has been Postponed :(
No set date as of yet. (y)

Thanks @ToohipGottaGo Morgan Cup has been Postponed :(
No set date as of yet. (y)

I apologize, I didn't see that. I work for DoD at Nellis AFB and they're not sure when we're going back. I'm at home in training mode. It's been fun but I since I didn't get a chance to really start my new job at the base I'm looking forward to getting back to real work when the time comes.

I apologize, I didn't see that. I work for DoD at Nellis AFB and they're not sure when we're going back. I'm at home in training mode. It's been fun but I since I didn't get a chance to really start my new job at the base I'm looking forward to getting back to real work when the time comes.
Indeed. Looking forward to everything outside the home at this point. :cool:

In Friday am at 10am

Out Sunday 11pm

Looking forward to it.
Man you don't waste any time.

I'm waiting a day or two to book flights. Is anyone still wanting to play any extra rounds or is this now a pop in and out sort of trip?

I don't know how long the events usually go on Sunday. Would I be able to make a 6:55 flight out Sunday night?

The flight in on Friday is at 8:30. Would probably be able to play a round before the event Friday night.

I don't know how long the events usually go on Sunday. Would I be able to make a 6:55 flight out Sunday night?
Depends on tee times for Sunday. I haven't checked to see how far we are from the airport but in my experience that could be cutting it a bit close

Man you don't waste any time.

I'm waiting a day or two to book flights. Is anyone still wanting to play any extra rounds or is this now a pop in and out sort of trip?
I would still play a practice round Friday, depending on the time. I am not sure if I will drive or fly.

I should be able to get my flights booked before the weekend is out. Considering an extra day and perhaps hitting up Sand Hollow on the backend.

I'm down for an extra round or two. Either on the front end or the back end. I'm pretty flexible.

Back