2020 The Morgan Cup Sponsored by Cobra PUMA Golf Travel and Extra Rounds Thread

KY Golfer booked a foursome Monday 8:30am at Wolf Creek and we can cancel if needed. Anyone want to join us? They had a few other times available if more than 4 people want to play. $210 per person is a stiff penalty to knock “must-play” courses off the list 😳
It's only Money Sean!!! :p That's the wrong KY Golfer by the way :LOL:

It looks like I will be on Thursday as well so count me in for anything on Friday AM.

Last edited:
Wolf Creek is really appealing.... my flight out is at 5:30. Seems like a Monday morning tee time could work.... but not sure I'm going to want to get up early after whatever happens Sunday night.

Btw, I will have my personal car and could fit two more people in my car with clubs if anyone needs to ride with me and chris to wolf creek and back

@OITW Flights nailed down. Count me in on Friday AM as well. I can't be the only one to miss. :p

In on Thursday AM
Out on Tuesday AM

Anyone flying out Monday or later and need a roomie for Sunday night?

I would like to play with the majority group on Friday. I revised my plans and will be available for an early Friday round. Anyone looking at sand hollow on Monday: I tried to book online and it looks like Monday is unavailable.

Chris (KY golfer) booked a foursome Monday 8:30am at Wolf Creek and we can cancel if needed. Anyone want to join us? They had a few other times available if more than 4 people want to play. $210 per person is a stiff penalty to knock “must-play” courses off the list 😳
Working to change flights/work schedule to accommodate a Monday round. :drinks:

I was ready to play Friday morning and leave Sunday night late, but my flights got changed around. I tried to re book for different day/time but it said it was going to be over $400 both ways so I am trying to figure this out.
Friday arrive at 10:00 AM Sunday leave 4:35 PM
Original flight was getting in Friday at 8:35 AM and leaving Sunday 6:30 PM. I am going to try and figure this out!

I know its been awhile since the first post has updated and much has changed. Is everyone or mostly everyone going to be in Thursday now? If so maybe we can move Friday's practice round up earlier? We have been working on a few things and this might be beneficial

I know its been awhile since the first post has updated and much has changed. Is everyone or mostly everyone going to be in Thursday now? If so maybe we can move Friday's practice round up earlier? We have been working on a few things and this might be beneficial

I’ll be in Thursday. Friday round would be great.

I'll be in Thursday afternoon and would love to play Friday.

Yes, I'm still working on getting a response from Bear's Best for Friday morning. i'll be giving them a call a bit later this morning.

I am working on flights in Thursday and out Monday to not miss any of the fun. Anyone need to grab rooms for Thursday of Sunday night?

I definitely want to play Friday. I get in Thursday midday so no worries on too early from me.

I have not grabbed a room for Sunday yet. I assume there will be lots of options for that

I am in Thursday and out Tuesday

I am in at noon on Thursday and out around 6:00pm on Monday. Who is playing Thursday afternoon?

I am. 👀 Need a room for Sunday if anyone has a free spot.

Im staying over by the airport on Sunday and grabbed a pretty cheap room at a Hyatt Place. It is about 2 miles from the airport.

New itinerary until they change it again.
Arrival to Vegas Thursday 8:45PM Departure from Vegas Monday 4:35 PM

Participants...

Thanks to @JB working his magic We have the opportunity to book TPC on Friday morning for our practice round at 8:20am for $175. We will have 4 consecutive times in a row. This is literally the only time the course can get us out on Friday as they are booked up solid. I know Jose and Yagley prefer to play here for the practice round but I know some may not be able to. What I'd like to know is who is ok with the price and time? We’d like to try to accommodate everyone but realize that may not be possible.

It would give us plenty of time to be ready for dinner and a get a look at the course before the competition as well. Post up in here or talk to your captain and let us know so we can get this booked or book somewhere else if needed.

Participants...

Thanks to @JB working his magic We have the opportunity to book TPC on Friday morning for our practice round at 8:20am for $175. We will have 4 consecutive times in a row. This is literally the only time the course can get us out on Friday as they are booked up solid. I know Jose and Yagley prefer to play here for the practice round but I know some may not be able to. What I'd like to know is who is ok with the price and time? We’d like to try to accommodate everyone but realize that may not be possible.

It would give us plenty of time to be ready for dinner and a get a look at the course before the competition as well. Post up in here or talk to your captain and let us know so we can get this booked or book somewhere else if needed.

thanks for posting bruh

I would love to play TPC Friday morning and am all-in on that practice round

Participants...

Count me in!!!

Back