2020 The Morgan Cup Sponsored by Cobra PUMA Golf Travel and Extra Rounds Thread

TPC or some of the other options being discussed are all fine with me.

I am in on TPC 👊

I’m game

I am down for TPC on Friday.

TPC LV. LFG!!

TPC (y)

Inbound flight booked, arriving Thursday (10/8) at 5:35 pm.

I have rearranged my schedule and will be arriving on Wednesday evening at about 6:30pm. If anyone is there early and wants to grab dinner, LMK.

I bring rum and put it in my millshake(s)

We can figure something out.

As of now I’ll be there Wednesday at 1pm
Rum in a milkshake sounds amazing! I may have to venture to the store shortly :)

Here is a a PSA for participants...

We are CONFIRMED for Friday's practice round at TPC LV for 4 consecutive tee times with the first being at 8:20 am. Each person will have to go into the clubhouse to check in. @OITW and I will setup some foursomes in a week or so. IF anyone cannot make it please let us know

In N Out?

Damn I wanna try this. Closest location to here is Dallas.

Will I fly to Dallas just to have a burger? Probably not. I can’t justify a $600.00 burger. But it’s on my bucket list.

TPC Vegas seems nice but fatboy here wants the burger.

We are CONFIRMED for Friday's practice round at TPC LV for 4 consecutive tee times with the first being at 8:20 am. Each person will have to go into the clubhouse to check in. @OITW and I will setup some foursomes in a week or so. IF anyone cannot make it please let us know
I'm in!

Just a point (and since this is online I have to say I’m NOT being an ass) but I believe the man asked if anyone was NOT in, lol!

Travel restrictions can suck right now and getting there and back may be a challenge. But if I ever get into a THP event again, I’ll set up practice rounds starting a week out, lol.

You get in a THP event, it’s worth a weeks vacation or more. Damn was my event fun. Outside of kids, that most likely was the time of my life. I’d probably (keyword) not ignore that we had a midnight ball fitting and show up to it mostly sober, but it is what it is at this point.

I’d have rather not been drugged out of my mind with stupid medicines but if I live it’ll be worth it. If not I’ll be apologizing to @djt311 for the rest of my life. I was a horrible partner and that man golfed his ball. I let him down.

Thanks for getting it set up!

Just a point (and since this is online I have to say I’m NOT being an ass) but I believe the man asked if anyone was NOT in, lol!

Travel restrictions can suck right now and getting there and back may be a challenge. But if I ever get into a THP event again, I’ll set up practice rounds starting a week out, lol.

You get in a THP event, it’s worth a weeks vacation or more. Damn was my event fun. Outside of kids, that most likely was the time of my life. I’d probably (keyword) not ignore that we had a midnight ball fitting and show up to it mostly sober, but it is what it is at this point.

I’d have rather not been drugged out of my mind with stupid medicines but if I live it’ll be worth it. If not I’ll be apologizing to @djt311 for the rest of my life. I was a horrible partner and that man golfed his ball. I let him down.
No need to apologize I had a blast at that event. Don't think there is anyway you cannot have a good time at a THP experience

original_1609_TPC_Las_Vegas.jpg

Damn I wanna try this. Closest location to here is Dallas.

Will I fly to Dallas just to have a burger? Probably not. I can’t justify a $600.00 burger. But it’s on my bucket list.

TPC Vegas seems nice but fatboy here wants the burger.

I really want to tee it up with you someday

You always have me ROFL

I will have a burger for you when I’m there, you know one for the homies style

Back