2020 The Morgan Cup Sponsored by Cobra PUMA Golf Travel and Extra Rounds Thread

I really want to tee it up with you someday

You always have me ROFL

I will have a burger for you when I’m there, you know one for the homies style

Thank you. You can have one for you as well, haha.

Be careful what you wish for, lol. You’ll most likely get apologetic me but once in a while I may hit a decent shot. At that point you’ll get a different response. The next shot will go back to apologetic me, lol.

If out this way, lemme know.

Here is a a PSA for participants...

We are CONFIRMED for Friday's practice round at TPC LV for 4 consecutive tee times with the first being at 8:20 am. Each person will have to go into the clubhouse to check in. @OITW and I will setup some foursomes in a week or so. IF anyone cannot make it please let us know
Are we going to try and mix up foursomes with both teams or keep it in house?

I get in at 1pm on Wednesday

What to do what to do...

Would you guys be ok with someone who is not participating in the Morgan Cup playing in the practice rounds? I don’t want to take someone’s spot who needs to prep for the event; however, if there are open spots I will make the drive out to play.
Please let me know. Thanks.

I booked a deal through Hotwire for that Thursday night and got Luxor.

Would you guys be ok with someone who is not participating in the Morgan Cup playing in the practice rounds? I don’t want to take someone’s spot who needs to prep for the event; however, if there are open spots I will make the drive out to play.
Please let me know. Thanks.
Normally I'd say not at all, however I believe we have all 16 participants playing in the practice rounds and we only were able to secure 4 tee times so unfortunately we don't have any spots available.

Normally I'd say not at all, however I believe we have all 16 participants playing in the practice rounds and we only were able to secure 4 tee times so unfortunately we don't have any spots available.
I totally understand, that’s why I asked. Enjoy the weekend boys. Hit them straight.

On a side note: Wolf Creek Monday. We would like to know if anyone is interested in joining me and @KY Golfer for that round. We have a possible 3rd and would like to finalize the tee time on Monday. Just pm me if you have questions or reply to the thread.

Great you’re going to get us all covid... or bed bugs :oops::oops::oops:
Not familiar with Vegas. What's wrong with Luxor?

Here is a a PSA for participants...

We are CONFIRMED for Friday's practice round at TPC LV for 4 consecutive tee times with the first being at 8:20 am. Each person will have to go into the clubhouse to check in. @OITW and I will setup some foursomes in a week or so. IF anyone cannot make it please let us know
I'm In!

I have rearranged my schedule and will be arriving on Wednesday evening at about 6:30pm. If anyone is there early and wants to grab dinner, LMK.
I get in on Wednesday at 5. Maybe we can all go to dinner who is in on Wednesday? @OITW

Are you guys staying at the same hotel?
Not sure. Rusty arranged the hotel. He gets in that night too, but not until late.

Back