2020 The Morgan Cup Sponsored by Cobra PUMA Golf Travel and Extra Rounds Thread

That is a firm yikes. Not trying to overpay for something - Will already be blown away all weekend.

Agreed I liked the setup and choice you guys went with last year- trying to find something similar

Im down for any round yall decide if i am there in person or via the internet! Can't wait for this! The excitement and love for this event is amazing!

That is a firm yikes. Not trying to overpay for something - Will already be blown away all weekend.
I agree with this but time of year may make pricing difficult

After a quick perusal of May golf rates - methinks, depending on Thursday arrivals -

Top golf at MGM mid to late morning/ lunch and an afternoon round that can be had for less than 3 bills.

This may be premature and I don't need or expect an answer right away. What are planned logistics as far a lodging and travel to and from Vegas / Sand Hollow. Again I'm scheduled to arrive in Vegas Thursday at 11;45 am and depart on Monday at 12 noon. I guess I'm asking about lodging for Thursday night and Sunday night and travel to Sand Hollow and back.

I'm definitely in for a Friday round wherever. And I up for what the group decides. I don't necessarily have to play on Thursday because of the arrival time and I wouldn't want to have people wait.

I would like if possible to try to coordinate travel / rental car and lodging with others if possible.

We are booked for travel and what a crazy trip. Fly to Orange County on Sunday.
Friday fly to Vegas.
Sunday red eye fly back to FL.

Friday fly to Vegas.

I look forward to meeting you in Utah.

I look forward to meeting you in Utah.

trust me when I say I will be the biggest letdown of that weekend. The rest of it however is going to be amazing

Man, with so many flying into Vegas maybe even a day or two early I could see you all hitting the tables and hopefully go on a heater raking it in.

Stay away from the digital horse racing, I think they may be cheating there ;)

This may be premature and I don't need or expect an answer right away. What are planned logistics as far a lodging and travel to and from Vegas / Sand Hollow. Again I'm scheduled to arrive in Vegas Thursday at 11;45 am and depart on Monday at 12 noon. I guess I'm asking about lodging for Thursday night and Sunday night and travel to Sand Hollow and back.

I'm definitely in for a Friday round wherever. And I up for what the group decides. I don't necessarily have to play on Thursday because of the arrival time and I wouldn't want to have people wait.

From what I heard @Canadan is a high roller at the Bellagio and should be able to snag a couple suites for the group :D

There are quite a few nice courses in the Mesquite and St. George area, some of which pretty reasonable green fees. You could probably get a twilight rate on Thursday in this area at a nice course.

Also, are you all checking the rates to fly into St. George? There are times when I have flown from SLC to St. George.

So where we playing said extra rounds? Ideas?

Thursday - Vegas/surrounding area?
Friday - Hurricane?
I need to get in on any Vegas extra rounds! :cool:

I'm ready to have a reason to be lurking in here discussing travel and extra rounds :sneaky:

Smart post in case the wife is reading this thread

haha no, I GENUINELY hate doing it.

Maybe one ticket on a hockey team or golfer and that settles my hunger for gambling.

Yes! Be great to get another round in
And, just sayin', it might be helpful to the ol' wallet to have a Nevada resident in your group.

There are quite a few nice courses in the Mesquite and St. George area, some of which pretty reasonable green fees. You could probably get a twilight rate on Thursday in this area at a nice course.

Also, are you all checking the rates to fly into St. George? There are times when I have flown from SLC to St. George.

Friday fly to Vegas.
We? Does that mean the boss is making a trip out?

Back