2020 The Morgan Cup Sponsored by Cobra PUMA Golf Travel and Extra Rounds Thread

Well should I get picked i have my flights picked out to get there Wednesday afternoon for extra round on Thursday (or Thurs for Fri am round) ... Now just waiting on the entry thread ?

Flights all booked up Gents. Vegas arrival at 7PM on Thursday evening and Vegas departure at 9AM on Monday morning.
Obviously I'm out for golf on Thursday. I'm in for a Friday round that isn't stupid expensive, but will do whatever the group decides.

I'm also up for sharing rentals and rooms when the time comes to figure all that out. Super Pumped!!!

Updated First post with updated travel plans.

(Finally booked my return flight home)
Why would you ever want to leave??

How did I miss this thread? This will be an awesome trip for all lucky winners.

Flights booked! Get into Vegas Thursday night and leave from Vegas Monday morning.

1st post updated with additional travel

Flights all booked up Gents. Vegas arrival at 7PM on Thursday evening and Vegas departure at 9AM on Monday morning.
Obviously I'm out for golf on Thursday. I'm in for a Friday round that isn't stupid expensive, but will do whatever the group decides.

I'm also up for sharing rentals and rooms when the time comes to figure all that out. Super Pumped!!!
Where are you flying out of my dude?

Where are you flying out of my dude?
Louisville SDF! But I am going to Tucson on Wednesday to meet up with my AZ boys @Wildcat4life @oumagic & @MagicSpell
and flying out Thursday to Vegas. We've been trying to figure out a time to get together and this just made sense and who knows
when I could've made it out there otherwise.

Last edited:
Departures:

Las Vegas McCarran:

Monday:
Canadan - AM
OITW - AM
Bernoulli - Noon
Jdtox - Afternoon
KYGolfer - PM
MarMill8412 - AM
I am also AM Departure Monday, not that it really matters.

I’m going to probably book flights tonight depending on what I can get. Likely Wed night or Thurs am arrival in Vegas and then Monday am home again. This is insane....!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Let the THP travel planning begin, always fun once selected to figure all that out, congrats again!

First post updated with new participants- still spots left!

I'm watching, I'm watching. I don't have to worry about airfare. I'm about a 3 hr drive north of Sand Hollow, played there a few times. I'm happy to meet/play the day before anywhere there in the St. George area. This is going to be fun. I might even tell a lot of you what line to take off the tees boxes, BUT that sure doesn't mean I'll be able to hit it where I say!!

I will read thread. What time is practice round Friday and where? I want to play a practice round but am not yet sure if I can fly in Thursday night

Time to join in on this thread and start looking/booking flights. :cool:(y)

Back