2020 The Morgan Cup Sponsored by Cobra PUMA Golf Travel and Extra Rounds Thread

Flights didn’t manage to be booked last night, after a couple of beers and spending the whole night replying to things I just about lost the use of my hands ? Booking either tonight or tomorrow so will be good to go.
Likely flying into Vegas on the Thursday eve and the out Monday late afternoon. Could do Wednesday but the times are pretty unfriendly, so Thursday it is I think. Presume we’ll be chatting about rooms and transport etc in due course as well.
Totally psyched for this guys!

Currently looking like will fly in to Vegas Weds night or Thursday, spend the day with family to handle some business and then likely drive to Utah early Friday morning. (y)

Just spoke with Dan and will plan to show up in Vegas on Thursday morning for a round that day before heading to Utah.

That's it....flights are now booked and I'm ready to rock! Landing in Vegas on the Wednesday night at 9.15pm all being well, and then fly out again at 11am on the Monday morning. LET'S DO THIS!!!

My flights are booked and I am flying round trip out of Tucson. Vegas arrival is 8:15 PM Thursday on the same flight as @KY Golfer and depart 11:20 AM on Monday. I am open for a practice round on Friday. I would prefer something in Mesquite or maybe the 9 hole links course at Sand Hollow

I have not booked yet, but I do know I will be driving up to Utah early Friday morning. Renting a car so if anyone needs a ride up on Friday morning, let me know. (y)

I can’t believe it’s STILL not May ?

I can’t believe it’s STILL not May ?

Knowing that I will be part of this Experience gives me something to look forward to during the winter here.

I know its early and we still have 2 more lucky entrants, but has anyone looked at rooms in Vegas for the nights we are there?

I know its early and we still have 2 more lucky entrants, but has anyone looked at rooms in Vegas for the nights we are there?

What are you looking for? I have a held reservation at NY/NY which is an MGM property, but I'm probably going to switch to a Caesars prop for both nights.

What are you looking for? I have a held reservation at NY/NY which is an MGM property, but I'm probably going to switch to a Caesars prop for both nights.
Oh I really don't know. I just didn't know if everyone was gonna try and stay somewhat together or here there and everywhere.

Oh I really don't know. I just didn't know if everyone was gonna try and stay somewhat together or here there and everywhere.

Still early in the process :) and still waiting to fill the teams.

I like to plan and have things tied out.

Initial thought is (my personal thought, not a decision - I am driving a car though :p:D:ROFLMAO:):

I'd like a hotel closer to the airport Wednesday night, take a cab over in the am grab the rental and grab any of those earlier arrivals.

Pop over to Top Golf for a couple of hours - have later arrivals meet up - play an extra round a little after 1pm (cheaper rates) drive up to Hurricane Thursday Night.

Similar thought for Sunday night, get in late grab a hotel (closer to the airport) would be cool if everyone was together since we can grab food/gamble/etc. before heading out the next morning.

I can stay wherever. I just need to know which nights we will be in Vegas.

I have the same questions. I want to coordinate practice round(s) and travel to and from Sand Hollow.

Still early in the process :) and still waiting to fill the teams.

I like to plan and have things tied out.

Initial thought is (my personal thought, not a decision - I am driving a car though :p:D:ROFLMAO:):

I'd like a hotel closer to the airport Wednesday night, take a cab over in the am grab the rental and grab any of those earlier arrivals.

Pop over to Top Golf for a couple of hours - have later arrivals meet up - play an extra round a little after 1pm (cheaper rates) drive up to Hurricane Thursday Night.

Similar thought for Sunday night, get in late grab a hotel (closer to the airport) would be cool if everyone was together since we can grab food/gamble/etc. before heading out the next morning.

I am flexible and will do whatever is decided for the group:

I can stay wherever. I just need to know which nights we will be in Vegas.

I have the same questions. I want to coordinate practice round(s) and travel to and from Sand Hollow.

I am flexible and will do whatever is decided for the group:

With the current itineraries in there - we're good.

Based on the above - jdtox/HarlettoScara/myself will grab the SUV then Canadaniel - head to top golf for a couple of hours until you get in then head off to a practice round. When more people book we can adjust that.

Like I said, still early.

Back