ANNOUNCEMENT 2020 THP Fantasy Football

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
It's going to be back again and so much fun. THP Fantasy Football is one of the toughest tests out there and while in the past we used 16 team leagues, this year it will be 14. Each year THP puts together multiple leagues and signup is open to those that want to be a part of the weekly action.

DH6obVKXUAE4KWM.jpg
Here are the basics:

THP Fantasy Football is only open to Albatross Club Members. Want to be a part of it, and help support a wonderful charity, you can get the details here. Of course it has a TON of great perks as well, including the all expenses paid trips contests, ability to sign up for events and so much more.

Drafts are done live (online) and the date will be announced once participants sign up (stay tuned)
Each league will be 14 teams.
Every winner will receive a THP Equipment Prize Pack valued at $500.
There is a small fee to join and it will hopefully deter "signup and not come back".

For those that have not been a part of THP Fantasy Football, think of the same wonderful conversation and debates all day here on golf and other things, now including football. Trash talk, gamesmanship and so much more make this such a wonderful addition to the forum. We do ask that if you want to be a part of it, please do actually be a part of it. Meaning don't sign up for the fun and action and never be a contributing poster on THP. If you are normally of the quiet type, that of course is okay too, this is your chance to chat with everybody about the league you are a part of.

If you have any questions, feel free to ask away. If you just want to talk about how much fun it is, or football, that is okay too. Stay tuned for signup threads coming very soon.

Excellent. This year it is going to be especially fun. Can't wait for signups.

Can’t wait to jump in and redeem myself from a poor showing last year

Should be a crazy season - happy that this is back!

Excited to be a part of this!

In for a 3rd year of punishment!

I gotta do better than the last two years. Playoffs or bust this year.

Hopefully my team will show up this year if I make it to the semi-finals again.

I’m in!!!

Nice. Something else to look forward to!

The covid-related names will be exhausting, but I will persevere and lose in style.

Definitely! I'm happy with leagues going down to 14, and, I'd suggest only one bench player per position...

I......................I'M IN

Attachments

• IMG_20160513_125725.jpg
    IMG_20160513_125725.jpg
    173.6 KB · Views: 3

Oh Yeah. Can't wait for this. Definitely want to play.

Man did I stink last year. Hopefully this year’s results go better. Let’s light this candle!

I'm in. I'll take my ass whooping in style again.

Heck yeah! This should be fun!

Count me in I need to defend my title. Still thinking of changing platforms for the season?

Yes, most likely NFL.com

Cannot wait. I was so close last year with a hot start but fell apart towards the end. Can’t believe football is around the corner.

Back