ANNOUNCEMENT 2020 THP Fantasy Football

Remind me when the league for ignorant newbies is formed. I'll play in that one.

coming out of retirement for this one- league 1 better be ready

Its all about fun. You will love it.
I'm sure willing to give it a shot. I've done pick 'em games, pick winners each week, but never a draft game.

I'm sure willing to give it a shot. I've done pick 'em games, pick winners each week, but never a draft game.

We do a pick'em also. We will launch it when season starts. They are both so much fun. And I always check before putting the leagues together who wants to be in an active leave with lots of trades and trash talk, and who prefers a more reserved league where they just want to do their thing every week. We try our best to make sure everyone is in a league that caters to the FF preferences.

Can I sign up now please???:) I want to start doing my practice drafts.

Can't wait!! It's going to be awesome.

As soon as we have all of the details ironed out with camps starting, we will open up signups.

I’m only good once a decade, but it’s been a long time since I’ve put together a good team. I’m due?

Yes!!! Time to dust off my THP Fantasy Football Championship belt from 2019!!!

Is this a draft event or weekly DFS style? Similar to how we do golf?

Draft event and that night is so much fun on THP.

Not in our house it isn't. Ugh, I hate draft night, I hate picking my team. I love playing FF, but picking my team is so damn stressful! I still remember last year JB yelling at me for picking Cooper Kupp hahaha. We were each half right, he was amazing the first half of the year and then hot garbage the second.

Not in our house it isn't. Ugh, I hate draft night, I hate picking my team. I love playing FF, but picking my team is so damn stressful! I still remember last year JB yelling at me for picking Cooper Kupp hahaha. We were each half right, he was amazing the first half of the year and then hot garbage the second.

I wasn't yelling at you for picking a player. I stay out of it.
I was yelling at you for yelling at me to help you :)

I wasn't yelling at you for picking a player. I stay out of it.
I was yelling at you for yelling at me to help you :)

We remember it very differently haha. I was freaking out, couldn't decide who to pick, and then I just picked him and then you yelled at me for that pick. You weren't helping me, and I wasn't asking for your help, you were just getting annoyed that I couldn't make a decision and then when I did you clearly didn't like it. That's the real story, everyone knows my version is clearly the right one.

Can’t wait for this!

Fantasy golf has been fun (somehow I’m doing decent so far) but I’m stoked to join the fantasy football league this year. Love drafting and all the strategy behind it. Can’t wait

@GolferGal Are there going to be any Changes to the format since it’s switching to a new platform? 3 week playoffs maybe....🤣🤣 It would be cool to see maybe like 1 auction league open up or something like that with different formats.

@GolferGal Are there going to be any Changes to the format since it’s switching to a new platform? 3 week playoffs maybe....🤣🤣 It would be cool to see maybe like 1 auction league open up or something like that with different formats.

No sir, format will be largely unchanged

Can you win a fantasy football league without watching a single snap? :unsure:

I thought I heard the league sizes were going down?

That is correct (and in first post). That is about the only change other than software.

Back