ANNOUNCEMENT 2020 THP Fantasy Golf - Sponsored by Tour Edge EXS 220

Miss that cut! Miss that cut!

Just an fyi.....it doesnt matter what platform im on. Desktop, mobile, etc etc. When you go to access the fantasy golf site from within THP's forum, it absolutely doesnt load all of the way and you can only see the upper 1/4 of the screen. There is no way to scroll down or to really even navigate the Buzzfanatasy site at all.

Same issue. And when I log in directly to buzzfantasy site, I don't see the THP fantasy league info. Help. I have no idea how to make this work.

Same issue. And when I log in directly to buzzfantasy site, I don't see the THP fantasy league info. Help. I have no idea how to make this work.
The link that JB replied to me with should work.

Bookmarked so I can find this at home tonight and set my team! I've got virtual bucks burning a hole in my virtual pocket!🤑

• Appreciation
Reactions: JB
Can't even put in words how much I love doing this. Never sniffed the top of the charts but man is it fun!

I go to my team set. How many players can be set to start?

How do I set the players to start?

I go to my team set. How many players can be set to start?

How do I set the players to start?
Your team needs a minimum of seven players, a maximum of ten, without going over your $2,000,000 budget. Looking at the field list of players, click on the "+" next to a name to add them to your team, the "+" will change to a "-", if you change your mind on a player click the "-" next to their name to remove them. Make sure you "Save Changes" to save your team when you are done.

I am in! I can't wait to bore my better half with all of this fantasy golf talk!

Got the team set for this week. Love it!

Locked a loaded!!! Let's go!!!

Your team needs a minimum of seven players, a maximum of ten, without going over your $2,000,000 budget. Looking at the field list of players, click on the "+" next to a name to add them to your team, the "+" will change to a "-", if you change your mind on a player click the "-" next to their name to remove them. Make sure you "Save Changes" to save your team when you are done.
Ok, I was successful in doing that last night. I've got 10 golfers.

But the checkmark boxes next to their names isn't clickable to make them a starter. How do I select them as a starter? Or do I not do that and they'll automatically go?

One of the golfers I chose had an ALT next to their name. I couldn't figure out how to make that go away so I dropped them and picked someone else. (That's probably the winner right there.)

And the budget. Is that all I've got for the season or does it reset each week?

Locked a loaded!!! Let's go!!!
Ha! Loaded, but not likely Locked, as I'm likely to second guess some of my picks before the end of the day.

Ha! Loaded, but not likely Locked, as I'm likely to second guess some of my picks before the end of the day.

I do that a lot on DraftKings. Here I just roll out with my gut picks after doing my research.

Before we get started, I just want to congratulate everyone on their current T1 place in the standing. Great job fellas!

Anyone having issues with the site today? I can't seem to pick any players as the screen cuts off most of the names and such.

Ok, I was successful in doing that last night. I've got 10 golfers.

But the checkmark boxes next to their names isn't clickable to make them a starter. How do I select them as a starter? Or do I not do that and they'll automatically go?

One of the golfers I chose had an ALT next to their name. I couldn't figure out how to make that go away so I dropped them and picked someone else. (That's probably the winner right there.)

And the budget. Is that all I've got for the season or does it reset each week?
Budget resets each week. Every golfer you choose will play each week. No "bench"

Just made a couple of changes this morning. I'm afraid I will be 2nd guessing myself until after the tournament!

Anyone having issues with the site today? I can't seem to pick any players as the screen cuts off most of the names and such.

I could not get it to work on the browser on my laptop, but it's working on my phone.

I could not get it to work on the browser on my laptop, but it's working on my phone.

The direct link in the first post of this thread works.

Let the fight for last place begin!

picks are in, the season is a marathon for sure.

Back