2020 THP Fantasy Golf Sponsored by Tour Edge Exotics

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
I know there are a lot of people excited that fantasy golf is coming back to THP and this year we are in for a great time. THP has once again partnered with a service that will make this a phenomenal year and is giving away prizes are awesome.

You must be a 2020 Albatross Club Member to participate. This year THP has once again partnered with a wonderful charity helping children and as a community we can continue to make a difference. For more information on this, click here.

SilveradoWeb%20copy-M%20copy-S.jpg

Season Starts
It will kick off at the Arnold Palmer Invitational
March 5th

Prizes
The winner of THP Fantasy Golf, will win a full bag of Tour Edge Exotics golf clubs. Anything in their lineup you choose, can be yours and all 14 clubs will be given as a prize.

There will also be quarterly (segment) prizes awarded as well. So if you miss a week and/or are falling behind, never fear as we have prizes happening all of the time.

Signing Up
Signup will open up soon.
We will have a new thread with all of the instructions on how to signup and play.

Yes...there it is. Time for me to do better than my last place finish the last time I gave this a go!

Yay, this is my favorite fantasy league of the year!!!

Nice! This was a ton of fun last year!

Looking forward to playing again.

Looking forward to my first fantasy golf league!

Always a fun time and an opportunity to focus on some players you normally might not pay attention to.

Never played fantasy golf. May be time to jump in!

Never played fantasy golf. May be time to jump in!
Agreed. Have never played fantasy golf. Think I will be in for this unless I miss sign ups. :dohanim::ROFLMAO:

Yes...there it is. Time for me to do better than my last place finish the last time I gave this a go!
Not to worry, if I am able to join in, I am sure I would take that last place from you. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Heck yeah, let’s play!

Always an exciting contest that continues to prove I can't pick golfers well!! Maybe this year will change that :D

Back