2020 THP Fantasy Golf Sponsored by Tour Edge Exotics

Looking forward to signing up!

I know there are a lot of people excited that fantasy golf is coming back to THP and this year we are in for a great time. THP has once again partnered with a service that will make this a phenomenal year and is giving away prizes are awesome.

You must be a 2020 Albatross Club Member to participate. This year THP has once again partnered with a wonderful charity helping children and as a community we can continue to make a difference. For more information on this, click here.

View attachment 8928276

Season Starts
It will kick off at the Arnold Palmer Invitational
March 5th

Prizes
The winner of THP Fantasy Golf, will win a full bag of Tour Edge Exotics golf clubs. Anything in their lineup you choose, can be yours and all 14 clubs will be given as a prize.

There will also be quarterly (segment) prizes awarded as well. So if you miss a week and/or are falling behind, never fear as we have prizes happening all of the time.

Signing Up
Signup will open up soon.
We will have a new thread with all of the instructions on how to signup and play.
Can't wait!

Excellent. Can't wait.

I'm so awful at fantasy golf... but let's do it! Woot!

For those that played before ... what was the format?

I am so bad at fantasy golf. Maybe I'll try again this year.

Let’s fail at this again!!

Looking forward to seeing if I can be better than mediocre this year. ?

I'm excited to see this come back! Although it was depressing seeing how bad I am at this stuff.

I'm excited to see this come back! Although it was depressing seeing how bad I am at this stuff.

Set that alarm for everywhere Wednesday so you never miss a start

Reactions: KEV
Oh yeah!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This will be fun

I think I need to try this one time.

To 75s on Thursdays and missed cuts from your big money picks!

I'm terrible at fantasy golf but let's go!!

When this kicks off again are the rules the same? Same tourneys if they are on the calendar or will they change?

When this kicks off again are the rules the same? Same tourneys if they are on the calendar or will they change?

We will have info on this coming up soon

Back