ANNOUNCEMENT 2020 THP Fantasy Golf - Sponsored by Tour Edge EXS 220

So, today was a very fun day.

I got the first package from Tour Edge of the clubs selected and for anyone on the Teem Tour Edge or following the threads on Tour Edge you know how awesome these clubs are. However, I wanted to post a few pictures to show them off.

Just gorgeous looking clubs.

I went with the EXS Driver and such, but also the Iron/hybrid irons as these are a gift to my sons and one is a brand new golfer. I think the Hybrid Irons are a great set for him.

Here are the pictures and more to come once I get the putter.

View attachment 8979151View attachment 8979152View attachment 8979153View attachment 8979154View attachment 8979155View attachment 8979156

Gorgeous! Congrats once again.

Fantastic looking clubs!!! Well done this year.

Thankfully I was able to get them all out take pictures and away to give at Christmas.

Can’t wait to hit the simulator with the boys and the clubs.
So they dont know they are getting these?

This is awesome! Great set... I think that driver and wedge are jaw dropping!

Two years in a row Fantasy Golf winner chose clubs for someone else. Eventually we are going to have to get them into some THPers hands too :D

Two years in a row Fantasy Golf winner chose clubs for someone else. Eventually we are going to have to get them into some THPers hands too :D

If I had won, those bad boys would have went straight into my bag. I really like the 2 hybrids I currently own from Tour Edge and would love to try some of their other gear. Hope we get to have Fantasy Golf again in 2021. Thank you for setting this up for everyone JB. It’s always a blast.

No, future THPers here. πŸ˜‰

Gotta groom them now as they graduate this year and it’s time to get the golf bug.

So they dont know they are getting these?
They do not. My one son stole my Ben Hogan irons and loves them. Going to be a fun Christmas.

It’s great that they are getting into golf and as they graduate I totally understand how excited my Dad felt back when I started to golf with him.

They do not. My one son stole my Ben Hogan irons and loves them. Going to be a fun Christmas.

It’s great that they are getting into golf and as they graduate I totally understand how excited my Dad felt back when I started to golf with him.
That's fantastic!! What a Christmas!

Those clubs look great! Congrats again man!

Did I forget to mention I plan on being the first repeat champion. So, they will be in a THPer’s hands for sure. πŸ˜‰

So much great stuff from Tour Edge! Congrats again. :drinks:

Those clubs look great! Congrats again!

Beauty of a set!

Back