ANNOUNCEMENT 2020 THP Fantasy Golf - Sponsored by Tour Edge EXS 220

Signing Up
You must be a 2020 Albatross Club Member to participate in THP Fantasy Golf.
Your Team Name MUST be your THP Forum Screen Name exactly.
Failure to abide by above will result in your team being removed from the league.
The league is open (to start with) to 250 players and there is no entry fee to be involved.

Click this link

1. Click on the register button and fill out the registration form.
2. Once registration is complete (the password is AlbatrossTHP), you will be sent an email. Click the link in the email to activate your new account.

On the first page of this post, click on the word "link" below the info telling you how to sign up. This is the one I have been using & gets me in & can see everything. I have also bookmarked the page.

@redneckwop - what is the name of the league. not letting me get there thru that link. but on a page asking me to join an existing league

@redneckwop - what is the name of the league. not letting me get there thru that link. but on a page asking me to join an existing league
Should be 2020 THP Fantasy Golf. Below is the link I have booked marked.

Ok. I’m on. Now, how do you play! Lol.

6B2D86BD-8E55-493C-A7DE-C90FBF428FDE.gif

Lineup set!

lineup done as well...and I thought setting a fantasy surf team lineup was hard...

Signed up and set my first lineup (I think)

Man I was doing so well in fantasy golf when there was no golf. Time to start sliding down the leaderboard...

Don't forget to set a line up this week

Setting my lineup, isn’t salary up to $2mil?
Getting an error that I am over, yet I am only half way there in picking golfers??

NVM, got it finally.

Where's my dartboard? Picking this week is absolute guesswork, but maybe for me that will be a good thing.

I am signed up! I did have an issue with my username though. It would not allow me to put the < symbol in my name.

Will this be an issue moving forward?

I am really excited about my lineup this week! I can't wait to watch.

I am really excited about my lineup this week! I can't wait to watch.
Being excited about my lineup usually means last place but mine is set and ready to go!!!!

I'm excited THP Fantasy Golf is back baby!!!!!

Me making my picks this week ......

Being excited about my lineup usually means last place but mine is set and ready to go!!!!

I'm excited THP Fantasy Golf is back baby!!!!!
Me making my picks this week ......

I love being able to ride a hot horse but it is tough pick a hot horse that has been in the barn for 3 months!

Im in on this week... full field should be interesting!

Lineup set ready to give it a shot again!

I got a lineup together. Feel like it is going to be a complete crap-shoot, no idea who is in the best form right now.

Everyone tremble in fear at my formidable guesses!

Made my line up. What a crap shoot

Back