ANNOUNCEMENT 2020 THP Fantasy Golf - Sponsored by Tour Edge EXS 220

Set. No idea if it matters or not but its set. lol

Lineup set!

Perhaps a crazy question, but.....have the rules changed? Or will they change? For example, will we be playing just the tournaments listed in the game (up and through the Tour Championship)? Or will there be an adjustment to the schedule of tournaments we will use? I only ask because we can use a player only 8 times. ;)

Perhaps a crazy question, but.....have the rules changed? Or will they change? For example, will we be playing just the tournaments listed in the game (up and through the Tour Championship)? Or will there be an adjustment to the schedule of tournaments we will use? I only ask because we can use a player only 8 times. ;)

There will be some additions and changes coming.

There will be some additions and changes coming.
That's cool. Thought as much but wanted to make sure. Thanks for clarifying.

That's cool. Thought as much but wanted to make sure. Thanks for clarifying.

We pay for an outside service and they work pretty hard to make it right. Weird year, but we do plan on having additions. We hope anyway.

Got my lineup in!!!

Going to be interesting how this all plays out after all the time off. But cant wait to watch!

got a lineup set, and found a way to use ever single $$$. Doubt it will help... :ROFLMAO:

Picks are in. Just great to see real PGA golf this weekend

To me, this is the first weekend of a real sport being shown on TV since the Covid shut down everything. It will be very interesting to see how no fans, spotters, and other aspects work out during the weekend's event.

Picking my lineup

Had a whopping 4 of 10 make the cut. The only saving grace is that 2 of them are T2. The other 2 may score some pocket change for their efforts.

Well that was a fun one to watch! I finished in the top ten, pretty happy with that, especially since those 360* lip-outs on 17 were both guys on my team. Not sure how much those cost me, at least a few spots I'm sure. The first one kept Xander out of the playoff, and the second kept Collin from extending it. :banghead:

This was my first time ever doing fantasy golf this week and it made it even more fun!

Was pumped to have three guys in the top 15. Rors let me down.. And his wallet, only bringing home $41k.

Wow. Berger coming back really changed my round.

It's only Thursday, but I do believe this is the first time I've ever been #1 at any point.
You are in the top 10 so far. Keep it up.

Poulter was my first pick when setting my lineup this week, hoping it pays off as he is off to a great start!

Should have gone with NeSmith! Needed that inside info about him proposing on the 18th green!

Back