ANNOUNCEMENT 2020 THP Fantasy Golf - Sponsored by Tour Edge EXS 220

Lineup set. Excited to see who disappoints me this week!

(Spoiler: it will be everyone I picked)

This might have been asked and answered already, but are we going with just the listed tournaments, or will events be added like Workday Charity (Muirfield Golf Club), The Masters, or any others?
I asked this as well and missed the answer if it was posted.

My team is set, I think. Going with a couple of guys that have really disappointed me in the past ....... what's that thing about doing the same thing over and over again and expecting a different result? :dohanim:

Put together my set of losers this morning.

hodge podge of a field after the top... interesting when you look at the prices for contenders.

Took an accidental nap after work and almost forgot to set my lineup! Close call!

Being retired all I have is accidental naps!:D

Dude, you are right there with him. I know you are crunching some numbers and making it happen!
He served me up a big ol can of whoop ass last week...

I will say there are some very interesting pricing this week. A few players are probably going to be heavily owned because they have such value.

I will say there are some very interesting pricing this week. A few players are probably going to be heavily owned because they have such value.
I am struggling because i have so much cap. A lot of players are cheap that can win... Trying to fight off choosing stars and not enough scrubs

Me being stupid and saying not to go chalk since I wanted to save DeChambeau, Simpson, and Hatton for later events.

Me being stupid by not seeing Wolff on the roster this week. I usually take him, Hovland, and Morikawa when they're playing. Got Hovland this week, but didn't see Wolff until it was too late. :banghead:

Also only had four of my eight picks make the cut. I should know better than to take Reed, doesn't matter that I don't like the guy, it's just that he never plays well if I pick him. :dohanim:

I have 1-4th currently

I pooped the bed this week. Need a better showing at the Memorial

After forgetting to set my picks last week I am second this week.. Uggh

Will we be having a Tournament this week? It shows cancelled on the site with no field to choose from?

Will we be having a Tournament this week? It shows cancelled on the site with no field to choose from?

Yes sir. Its coming and should be up shortly.

Back