ANNOUNCEMENT 2020 THP Fantasy Golf - Sponsored by Tour Edge EXS 220

Lol,

I just saw this thread and remembered I was in fantasy but forgot about when there was no golf.

I guess no where to go but UP from here. Hahaha

Sent from my moto g(7) power using Tapatalk

I've picked the winner two weeks in a row, too bad my supporting cast has dropped the ball a bit. I've moved up a bit, but still not even in the top-ten. :dohanim:

Last edited:
Fell from 3rd to 10th. Not a good week. Went from $600k out to $1.25M out.

Some fantastic play by Collin took me out of first since the beginning of the league. Could he win two weeks in a row? It is the same course and he played great this weekend

Sorry buddy, I’ve been working on a deck all weekend. I didn’t keep up with the tournament other than seeing Morikawa won.
Does this mean you catching me?
Oh man! That couldn’t have been very cool to be working on that! Just a 100k behind you in 4th.

I'm getting so close. Had a lot in the top 10. My initial line up was better than lineup submitted having chosen CM. Doubtful thoughts cost me again.

i've been doing okay this year....

...and my line up has changed three times since yesterday for the Memorial!

Maybe I'll remember to set my lineup before Wednesday... definitely not miss it like this week and check Thursday afternoon to see an empty roster.:cry:

Morikawa was always on my radar until he missed a cut and I wondered if he was tired or something had changed... and then he taught me a lesson yesterday. :LOL:

I don't care if he shoots 59 tomorrow and wins, I will never choose Xander again. I've picked him like 6 times in my Fantasy Golf career and he blows up every single time.

I don't care if he shoots 59 tomorrow and wins, I will never choose Xander again. I've picked him like 6 times in my Fantasy Golf career and he blows up every single time.
I made the same choice a couple tourneys ago and the same decision in DFS.

So it's your fault? Good to know, so since you won't be picking him again, next time I do He'll play better, right? :dohanim:

Fowler bites me in the ass again

I hear ya, you would think he could play in the wind being from Oklahoma State
That or the fact he is an accuracy player vs errant bomber! everything look good last week but the putter!

When you know your fantasy team is strapped for success...then again maybe not.
Furyk, van Rooyen.

Man I am going to maybe move up the standings a bit.

When you know your fantasy team is strapped for success...then again maybe not.
Furyk, van Rooyen.

Man I am going to maybe move up the standings a bit.

My spot at #1 will be very short lived....

So it's your fault? Good to know, so since you won't be picking him again, next time I do He'll play better, right? :dohanim:
Best of Luck :ROFLMAO::LOL::ROFLMAO:

Why did I break up with FInau this week?

Well that was ugly, I at least had three guys positioned to do okay today ...... well that didn't happen. :banghead:

Back in first. The big weeks are about to start. After the 3M tournament it’s all big money events and the PGA Championship.

Back in first. The big weeks are about to start. After the 3M tournament it’s all big money events and the PGA Championship.

Yeah the fun is about to begin. Someone could literally start right now and still have a chance.

Yeah the fun is about to begin. Someone could literally start right now and still have a chance.

If I remember, isn’t the PGA Championship worth double points?

Back