ANNOUNCEMENT 2020 THP Fantasy Golf - Sponsored by Tour Edge EXS 220

well well well.... I am officially ready...

Awesome!! First time playing Fantasy Golf, let's see if I can take over last place. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

I'm in! Boy does my work computer not like that site. That was a process lol

Edit: Looks like I have two teams in there @JB. Feel free to delete one. I changed the name to DELETE THIS TEAM. Like I said, my computer really didn't seem to like working with this website :LOL:

Last edited:
In, JB is there a recommended browser to use that this pairs well with? I had to do some funky stuff to get get signed up as the box on the web page
wasn't showing all the details/displaying a scroll bar?

this, it seems to be struggling quite a bit in chrome.

Signed up & ready to give it a try, this should be fun.

I’m having trouble signing up. I’m going to try my work computer this evening and see if that helps.

I’m having trouble signing up. I’m going to try my work computer this evening and see if that helps.

Make sure you follow the steps in the first post exactly.

Make sure you follow the steps in the first post exactly.
Yes sir! I believe I’m having an issue with my iPad.

Click the button at the top of the page that says Fantasy Golf.

Where is this button of which you speak?

Where is this button of which you speak?
In the Green Banner above click on the little right arrow next to you screen name twice to move the options over and you'll find it.

In the Green Banner above click on the little right arrow next to you screen name twice to move the options over and you'll find it.

Got it. Thanks. I didn't realize I needed to hide my eyes and count to 10! You da man!

I'll give it another go. I don't think I picked one winner last year!

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

I got signed up fine.. Hoping not to forget to set up my lineup this year..

Registered!! Looking forward to another great year!!

I love Fantasy Golf on THP. I am gunning for the top spot!

Tagging for home. Work computer can't accept cookies and I can't log in without them. Security. Got to love it.:eek:

In it to win it!

Does a roster from one week stay active the next week until you make changes?
If I remember right from last year, no. Because the field is different every week, you are basically starting from scratch each week. Unfortunately that means if you forget to pick your team one week you are SOL for that round.

Back