ANNOUNCEMENT 2020 THP Fantasy Golf - Sponsored by Tour Edge EXS 220

I don't know if I'm good or bad at this yet. I do know that forgetting to set a roster for 5 weeks, when they restarted, hasn't helped.

Sent from my moto g(7) power using Tapatalk

The next two weeks are going to be real fun. Do you use the players that are running out of option with 12 tournaments left with two majors, or do you try to hold players back to spread them out? Last week I took DJ out of my lineup to save him for this week with no cuts. Well, that was a bad idea. :ROFLMAO:

I think in the end this all comes down to the Masters. Double money will be the deciding factor on who wins the championship

I moved in the wrong direction again.. I need to stop tinkering with my lineup

I’m going with less than a stellar line up this week. Not many huge names for sake of saving for down the line.
Then again these guys towards the top of the FedEx leaderboard are playing for some big $$$.

Feeling extremely confident that all 10 of my guys will make the cut this week 😎

I told myself I wouldn't tinker with my lineup then first thing this morning I switched half the players out.. I'll never learn!!

I told myself I wouldn't tinker with my lineup then first thing this morning I switched half the players out.. I'll never learn!!
It takes so much will power for me not to do that either! I wish I wouldve switched a couple tho:confused:

You managed to start 10 guys?! Haha, I didn't have that kind of budget.
Just like my golf game - quantity over quality 😆

Xander and Streelman.... ugh... the promise they had

I talked myself out of tinkering. I was close.

I was so high on Xander this week...
His game showed that he should perform really well especially the trend from last week to here.

His game showed that he should perform really well especially the trend from last week to here.
I shouldn't give up on him just yet, hes trying to salvage a decent round.

Loving that Tiger is hanging around there with a solid round....

Great PAR putt by the BERGENATOR

I think this course is significantly harder than TPC Boston!

All the guys I contemplating putting on my line up scored well, while the guys I have the nod to shat the bed.

All the guys I contemplating putting on my line up scored well, while the guys I have the nod to shat the bed.
Same here but I think a lot didn’t score well.

Thankful for no cuts this week, my team needs the extra days to get back into this.

Back