ANNOUNCEMENT 2020 THP Fantasy Golf - Sponsored by Tour Edge EXS 220

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Please Read This Thread in Full Before Signing Up

I know there are a lot of people excited that fantasy golf is coming back to THP and this year we are in for a great time. THP has once again partnered with a service that will make this a phenomenal year and is giving away prizes are awesome.

You must be a 2020 Albatross Club Member to participate. This year THP has once again partnered with a wonderful charity helping children and as a community we can continue to make a difference. For more information on this, click here.

THPfantasygolf.jpg

Season Starts
It will kick off at the Arnold Palmer Invitational
March 5th

Prizes
The winner of THP Fantasy Golf, will win a full bag of Tour Edge Exotics golf clubs. Anything in their lineup you choose, can be yours and all 14 clubs will be given as a prize.

There will also be quarterly (segment) prizes awarded as well. So if you miss a week and/or are falling behind, never fear as we have prizes happening all of the time.

Signing Up
You must be a 2020 Albatross Club Member to participate in THP Fantasy Golf.
Your Team Name MUST be your THP Forum Screen Name exactly.
Failure to abide by above will result in your team being removed from the league.
The league is open (to start with) to 250 players and there is no entry fee to be involved.

Click this link

1. Click on the register button and fill out the registration form.
2. Once registration is complete (the password is AlbatrossTHP), you will be sent an email. Click the link in the email to activate your new account.
3. After account activation, sign into your account below.
4. Once logged in, you can create your team by entering your team name and the league password. The league password for the THP fantasy golf league is “AlbatrossTHP”.
5. Once your team is created, you will need to select your golfers and click the save button after your selections are complete. You will select golfers before each tournament of the PGA Tour season. The deadline to select golfers will be the tournament start date and time.

Late Signup
If you sign up late or miss a few weeks, its no big deal, jump in whenever you can. It happens to everybody and you never know how a few weeks end up going your way and you are right in the thick of things. This year the Majors are worth double money again, so there is always time to catch up. Plus with segment prizes available, you can still win some killer Tour Edge gear.

Choosing Your Roster
You can select anybody in the tournament as part of your roster. It is your job to select 10 golfers to compete each week. Each golfer is assigned a dollar amount and you will have a salary cap of $2 million dollars to set your roster before each tournament. You will only be able to choose a golfer 8 times during the season. You must select a minimum of 7 golfers each week on your roster.

Scoring
Scoring is done based on money earned. Depending on how someone finishes, their prize money is the indicator on how your team did.

Last edited:

Nice! In it to win it (y)

In to give it another try!

Can we update our team of players yet? I keep getting this when I click on "golfers" .... only 4 names pop up. What am I doing wrong?

Fantasy_THP.jpg

Ready to go. Now the key is to keep reminding myself to update my team. Did pretty well last year.

All signed up! This is will be fun

This sounds fun. I have never played fantasy golf.

I'm in, hope to do a little better this year, but I doubt it.:confused2:

In, JB is there a recommended browser to use that this pairs well with? I had to do some funky stuff to get get signed up as the box on the web page
wasn't showing all the details/displaying a scroll bar?

In. Been trending in the right direction the past two years.

In, JB is there a recommended browser to use that this pairs well with? I had to do some funky stuff to get get signed up as the box on the web page
wasn't showing all the details/displaying a scroll bar?
Probably completely different issues, but I have to use Firefox here at work, Admin has control of cookies on Chrome and IE, so I can't log on at work from those browsers.

Signed up, hopefully I choose better than last year, lol.

Signed up and ready to dominate some more THP fantasy sports.

Totally in for this one!!

I'm in.. I have had a few good weeks but struggled to ever be consistently good at fantasy golf.. Let's try again!!

Ready to go!

Does a roster from one week stay active the next week until you make changes?

Back