2020 THP Holiday Cheer Day 1: Shot Scope V3

Would love to rely less on sprinkler head yardage while playing! ??

That’s a helluva prize to kick things off!! It’s amazing how lucky we are to have all of this tech nowadays.

Stats baby! Stats!!! You can't ever have too many stats

Is THP the best or what?!?

Would a more convenient way to track stats and allow myself to focus and practice to improve the weakness(es) in my game.

Anything to stay ahead of the 10 year old helps... the longer battery life of the V3 vs the V2 would last my whole slow-ass time to walk 18 holes or even track my stats for 2 whole rounds. Also I hear it’s GPS is more accurate then the V2 and I could get away with it if I told the wife I won it... happy wife happy life right!

This is a heck of a product to kick the week off with!

I'd use the performance data to learn more about my misses and then I would know my tendencies to hopefully play smarter and know what to work on when I practice.

Awesome way to kick off THP Holiday Cheer! Thanks for the opportunity!

Not entering this one but great first day gift!

I think that shot scope will help me improve because it can show me how far my shots are going. Shot scope can help me figure out what my distances are so I know what I can hit. It would also be helpful because if you are at the range and want to see how far you are hitting it, all you have to do is look at your wrist. Lastly, it could also show me my misses to show me what I need to improve.

More data is good data. Knowing your game with real numbers is a big deal.

Long live holiday cheer!

A unit to track my consistent miss would be helpful. Love this time of year and the contests. Thank you THP and Shot Scope!

-robrandalgz

Having the data will help me with better club selection as I progress in golf! Thanks for giving away this awesome prize during these tough times!?? Thanks for your generosity with this prize!??Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays!!????

This would be perfect to help me with club selection and track my stats. Thanks for the chance to win !

Keeping up with Phil, just want to see how far I can hit the Bombs!

Having taken a bit of a break from golf, this would be hugely helpful in getting distances figured back out, and proper club selections as I start to golf again. Huge thanks for the chance on this! Good luck all.

Knowing exactly how short my next short will be would be wonderful when playing with the boys.

would be very keen to see if the numbers from the performance tracking support my feels and would help me figure out which areas to focus on.

Get in on this, people. The gps watch is a very convenient piece, by itself. Combining it with shot tracking takes it to another level, especially since it does not rely on additional third party hardware for location services. And, they're adding new features regularly.

Knowing distances is huge! And to have it right on your wrist in real time is amazing!

Shot Scope will help me manage my yardages so that I can make better decisions on the course.

Back