2020 THP Holiday Cheer Day 1: Shot Scope V3

I am brand new to golf and being able to track my data with the shot scope v3 would make a massive improvement to my game!

Quick and easily accessible data equals faster play.

Having this great rangefinder/data tracker on my wrist would be much more convenient and easy to use than keeping my iPhone in my pocket to use the GPS app. No subscription fees is icing on the cake!! Good luck everyone!.

Knowing my data might limit my “grip it and rip it” tendency that usually lands me ob...

This should help me understand my game, as knowledge of my distances would be key for a better game.

Welcome Holiday Cheer! 😘

I would wear a watch (this is a key point 😎) and despite my recent data ambivalence having easy to access playing info and shot tracking would help me play better and work on targeted aspects of the game.

Having confidence in your yardages is crucial. Of course then when you end up short of the green there is only one person to blame. Love the look of these and also that you can track performance.

Already having a combo Laser/GPS i hope this moves to someone who needs the Data-Great Start THP good luck all

Awesome kickoff for Holiday Cheer! The shot tracking and overall performance tracking would be a huge help to my game. I’ve never been great with tracking GIR or FIR over the course of a season. Seeing this data along with visibility into the distance to hazards and other data points could be huge. Excited for the opportunity! Thanks THP!

I am personally way behind the times with this type of technology and besides a serious fitness program am trying hard to improve in an incremental fashion after coming back to game last year. I also currently am struggling with some distance control (after changing clubs and picking up some variable distances) and would help to dial in what to hit more going forward. Seems like an excellent product and good luck to whomever is lucky enough to get! Props THP as usual.

What an awesome opening day 1 prize! Good luck to everyone and thanks THP!

Great kickoff to Holiday Cheer! Getting more data on my game can only help!

Way to come out of the door strong!

First of all amazing gift guys . If I win it's going to help me a lot . I love these kind of technology , they will help me play better golf . They might even help me in breaking 75 . The credit will go to you only . I hope I win , it would be great . Thank you and good luck everyone ?. The watch will help a lot

Bring able to almost feel like you have a caddie with you to help with club selection would be great. It will help with my ego on how far I actually hit my clubs and allow me to select the correct clubs and start lowering my handicap.

The more data I have the better my decision making becomes which will lead to lower scores. I’d love to win the V3!

Data-driven Golf improvements? Yes please. Knowing about your yardages and what your distance on the course is, is crucial for improving your course management!

Love to have the watch. You don't lose it. It's always with you. My hands aren't steady enough for the other rangefinders. And you don't have to be able to see the flag to know your distance. Mine is kinda old and I could seriously use an update. Thanx.

This watch would be helpful for a variety of reasons, but the main one would be to help me see how far I BOMB IT off the tee ;) Thanks for giving back!!

It’s here, thanks THP!

I am data driven, and love crunching numbers and using statistics on the journey to improve my game. The V3 could be a game changer for me and give me a shot for my goal of being a single digit handicapper!

Data driven learning == reality-based improvements, even if it tells you that your shot distances are real-world distances instead of internet-golfer ones :) This would definitely help me improve.

Back