2020 THP Holiday Cheer Day 1: Shot Scope V3

Absolutely hands down bar none etc. etc. one of the best weeks of the year. Not just on the forum but The entire year!

thanks for the CHEER THP! Especially this year.

Data collection device is the only thing missing from my arsenal. Would love to see where to focus my practice.

Awesome kick off! I've mentioned before how much data Arccos provides and how valuable I think it is, but the arccos system leave something to be desired on the user entry and information side. No one loves having to check their phone on the course, and so far the Link has been difficult to locate. I'd love to got the V3 a spin to compare the data to Arccos as well as the usefulness of the watch!

Perfect new range finder! Need this for my trash game!

More precise distances, hazards and the ability to track my data (and my bad shots) should help me improve my game! Awesome start to Holiday Cheer!

I need a device to trend my performance, maybe I will start to play "smart golf" instead of hero golf!

Need this! My home course has no yardages on sprinklers and I can’t afford a rangefinder. I am use to it but would love to have a rangefinder at my disposal :)

Well I’m not sure if will help me or not, I’ll try anything when it comes to my golf game. I got fitted for new clubs and yes those helped. I can now out drive my course bros but there’s still something lacking in my short game, picking the right club for each shot and knowing my distance to the pin, if this watch could help with just one issue I would be stoked.

Would help prepare with data before the shot and add confidence to the execution. Nothing worse than hitting an apparently good shot and see it end up 5-10yds short and roll into the pond.

Holy cow this is awesome! Everyone needs a shot tracker!!!

I am an average golfer who loves to play different courses! This would be an awesome help to my game to know layout and yardages as well as improve my game!

Good luck everyone! I’m going to sit this round out as I’m already an Arccos user and want this one to go to someone who needs some data in their golf life! Great way to start holiday cheer!

This would help me from using my phone as my GPS which would be great. Also the fact of just looking at my wrist and not bringing a device to my eye, hands shaking and wasting time on the course.

I usually find myself away a good distance from my playing partner and the cart several times around. Having this on my wrist would give me much more percise numbers without having to run back and forth to the cart. It would also be nice to get a better idea of how far I was actually hitting my clubs.

I simply cannot stand a watch on my wrist so I will skip entering for this one. Holiday cheer is here again!!
Ditto lol

Shot Scope could be a very useful on-course tool, especially for telling me that I don’t hit my irons nearly as far as I think I do!

This will help me decide my shot yardage so I can stop ripping 6 iron from 9 iron range lol

I use some GPS apps on my phone for course overview and yardage, but recently I’ve been hating still being attached to my phone on the course. A watch like this would let me throw my phone in my bag and just be at the golf course for a little bit. I think this would keep stress level and (hopefully, ha) scores low. One with the course, no phones, namaste.

Need accurate distances from a reliable device.

I need all the help I can get and knowing the yardages using the ShotScope would definitely improve my game.

What a fun week this is each year! Enjoy everyone!
I've been a GPS watch guy for years, going from a Garmin S2 to most recently an IZZO golf SWAMI watch. This Shot Scope V3 would be a great upgrade. Sleek design w/ color screen, great battery life, and all the features you are looking for.
Thanks for opportunity!🎅

Amazing start to 2020 HOLIDAY CHEER.. the data i got from my old game golf was helpful, whoever wins this will surely get a lot out of it!

Currently a single digit handicap, but getting any better, with limited practice time becomes nearly impossible without a data driven focus. I don’t currently track all aspects of my game and this could go a long way to help shave strokes.

Thank you!

Back