2020 THP Holiday Cheer Day 1: Shot Scope V3

Holiday cheer week is so much fun! Good luck everyone!

Data for continues improvement. I use data with my elementary students to show them our progress. How cool would it be to show them what I am working on with data? No more missed clubs or scoring opportunities.

I think the shot scope would help me by keeping me in routine during the round. Many times I find myself forgetting to factor in wind, or knowing my carry distance on trouble. Great way to start the fun!

This would be an awesome help to know the layout and yardages of the course as well as improve my game!

I could use the data. I don't track things in writing and getting a better understanding of my strengths and weaknesses to focus my practice.

Hitting greens in regulation is a weakness of my game. Being able to have more accurate data, will aid in club selection and help improve in that area.

While the distance part isn't as big of a deal for me as I know them well by using a laser, the shot tracking is what really gets my attention. I am usually in too big a rush/doing other things/ lazy when on the course to keep stats. This would really help me in knowing where I am losing strokes so that I can focus on improving that area.

I believe that understanding your ball flight and exact yardages truly help you manage a course much better - easily shave off 2-4 strokes a round with this information and you can build around the consistency the V3. Looks good too! Good luck everyone

Always knowing what time it is on this watch can help ensure JB doesn't rip on our group for slow play next time we play. 😆
Oh, having the data sounds amazing too.

I’m a numbers guy so any numbers I can get about my game will only help right?

I think the stats would help me understand where my misses are and give me things to focus on when practicing. Plus, who doesn't like numbers????

It will be fast and right there. No walking half way up a hill then think crap!! I forgot my range finder!!

This would help me when I play courses I am not familiar with for course layout and also help analyze my round to see where I am losing strokes during a round.

Hi I think a shotscope will help me get my handicap down. I would like to see my game stats so I know what I need to improve on. I have many time to practice my golf game but I don't know what I need to practice the most.

As an Arccos user, I love getting info about my game! Having the info available to me by looking down at my wrist, would be an absolute delight!

This will help me hone in on my game by proving exact yardages so I not only know which club to use but how I will hit it.

I hope it helps me dial in my distances for my irons, as well as highlight areas of my game that need the most improvement. Happy Holidays!

Any device that allows you to narrow down where you are losing strokes and what to focus on during practice will improve your game. Would love to add this to my routine.

This will improve my game by not only getting accurate yardages and possibly hitting more golf and lowering my overall score, but it will also keep track of my exercise around the course to a better, healthier Life. Thank you.

I've been staring at this in my Amazon cart for almost two months. Getting my yardage dialed in and getting proper gaps for my clubs is the main reason I want this. The GPS is nice to have as well. Great stuff THP!

Wish I wore a watch as this tech has always interested me. Knowing what lies ahead and any guidance to club selection is a big plus. Just looking at your watch without having to grab your phone app or laser would be very convenient!

Good luck everyone!

This watch would help me know accurate yardages rather than relying on an educated guess.

This would be awesome to have on my wrist instead of inputting stats into my phone. Now I do not have to look at the text messages from my wife until after the round...lol!

Knowing yardages and what the actual club yardages is would be helpful

With having to completely relearn my swing next Spring due to knee replacements, the Shot Scope tracking feature would really help get my game back in shape. Merry Christmas everyone !

Will help me find my way back to the hole i am playing from the trees i hit my ball into.

Would be extremely helpful to always know the distance to the front and back of the green.

Back